Lane Furniturelane "leather"?? dual reclining loveseat.

S

I purchased a Lane dual reclining leather love seat a few years ago and it has started peeling. I thought I had purchased a leather coach from a reputable manufacturer and was quite shock when this started happening.
I also own 2 leather couches, that I had made from Leather Creations in Atlanta Ga, and I have had them for 15 years and they look brand new compared to the Lane loveseat I have.
I definitely expected better quality from a company like Lane.