Lancaster CountyChildren and youth services

S May 13, 2020

The Cys worker assigned to my case, didn't do his job to help reunify my son and I. He wouldn't let me visit my son without coming to the office, but there was no reason for that. He never refereed me for the parenting classes, they said I had to take in order to complete the process. He couldn't provide me with any helpful resources and used my mental health and past against me after he sat in at my psychiatrist evaluation. I did a bonding assessment with my son and by law I was supposed to have someone there to represent me.
They used that against me as well. The judge talked to my son and in the paperwork they gave me on the day of court, said all these false allegations my son told him. I know my son would never say those things or lie on me like that.
My appointed attorney bullied me into signing over my rights by yelling at me saying I would lose if I fought them in court for my son back. She said that I should give my son a gift and let him stay where he is stable and has siblings. I ran out of time and I made the decision to sign over my rights. The foster parents agreed to do a post adoption agreement. They lied and I went to see my son on his birthday and the neighbor told me that they moved to Florida. I'm devastated.