Lancaster County

Thu:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Lancaster Children and Youth — They would not help, refused to give me accurate information

C&Y never contacted me when they placed my newborn grandson from the hospital with strangers. They knew who I...

Lancaster County Children And Youth — Discrimination and Deceptiveness

Our caseworker told my boyfriend they "butted heads" because he was Catholic and kept going on and on about...

Lancaster County Children And Youth — termination of parental right/false accusations

children and youth terminated my parental rights because i was locked up and couldnt complete the child...