La Spina Salon - Mahopac, NYHair that makes me feel horrible when I look in the mirror

I had a horrible experience at La Spina Salon located in Mahopac, NY. My hair was ruined. I went in for a highlighting and they turned my hair a horrible mixture of yellow and reddish tones.

I knew something was wrong when my scalp starting burning. They didnt seem to concerned that I was horribly upset with the outcome. They were just interested in getting payment. After I asked them, they said I could come back to try to fix it but I am scared they will make it worse. It was the most horrible experience of my life. Their lack of sympathy was unbelievable. I am an older woman who was just trying to cheer myself up as I cope with fact that my husband is fighting a tough battle with cancer. The staff was just so callous as they all acted as it was not their fault and that is the color I had asked for. So now I am left with hair that makes me feel horrible when I look in the mirror. All I wanted to do was make myself look nice as my 40th wedding anniversary is coming up and now I just wont be able to enjoy myself. I would not recommend them to anyone. They should be ashamed of themselves. Not everything has to be about making a dollar, just some human compassion would be nice.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices