La Quinta Inns & Suites — bathrooms in the hotel we stayed at.
My spouse and I went to a La Quinta in San Antonio Texas off f Randolf Brook a night ago. We have been n the road all day and love every experience we have ever had with La Quinta. Except this one. The first room we gott, the bed was a little stiff, which is perfectly okay seeing as our backs wewere hurting us. I went to use the bathroom and found a towel shoved into the toilet with hair and pubic hair all over it. The toilet had no water because the towel soaked it all up. We asked to get another room. The staff moved us to the room across the hallway. At this point we were so soar and hurting to badly to go find another hotel so we toughed it out. This room was worse. The fridge wasn't even working and was falling apart. There was hair and mold all in the bathroom shower. One of the beds were damp. This was one of the WORST experiences we ever had. Staf was sweet though, that's the only plus side. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed and hope this gets fixed before someone else has to go through this too.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee