La Quinta Inns & Suitesbathrooms in the hotel we stayed at.

L Aug 02, 2018

My spouse and I went to a La Quinta in San Antonio Texas off f Randolf Brook a night ago. We have been n the road all day and love every experience we have ever had with La Quinta. Except this one. The first room we gott, the bed was a little stiff, which is perfectly okay seeing as our backs wewere hurting us. I went to use the bathroom and found a towel shoved into the toilet with hair and pubic hair all over it. The toilet had no water because the towel soaked it all up. We asked to get another room. The staff moved us to the room across the hallway. At this point we were so soar and hurting to badly to go find another hotel so we toughed it out. This room was worse. The fridge wasn't even working and was falling apart. There was hair and mold all in the bathroom shower. One of the beds were damp. This was one of the WORST experiences we ever had. Staf was sweet though, that's the only plus side. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed and hope this gets fixed before someone else has to go through this too.