Kubota Corporation Logo

Kubota Corporation

Having problems with Kubota Corporation?

+1 817 756 1171 (United States)
+44 184 421 4500 (United Kingdom)
+61 393 944 400 (Australia)
+49 61 068 730 (Germany)
+855 23 971122 (Cambodia)
+62 247 472 849 (Indonesia)
+60 379 542 334 (Malaysia)
+63 24 223 500 (Philippines)
+966 138 327 209 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 63 343 180 (Singapore)
+82 220 581 028 (South Korea)
+66 29 090 300 (Thailand)
2-47, Shikitsuhigashi 1-chome, Naniwa-ku
Osaka, California
Japan - 556-8601
1000 Kubota Drive, Grapevine, Texas 76051, U.S.A.

Canada

Hoofdweg 1264, 2153 LR Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands

Norway
Plogfabrikkvegen 1, 4353 Klepp stasjon, Norway

Spain
Avenida Recomba № 5, Poligno Industrial La Laguna, Leganes, 28914(Madrid), Spain

Turkey
Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Yahya Kaptan Caddesi № 3, Sekerpinar, Gebze, 41435 Kocaeli, Turkey

Cambodia
№ 237H, Group 10, National road № 6 Kien Kleang Village, Sangkat Preack Lieb, Khan Chroy Chang Var, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

China
6F, Tower 1, Kerry Everbright City, № 128 Tian Mu Road West, Jingan District, Shanghai, 200070, China

India
№ 15, Medavakkam Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai 600119, India

Indonesia
Taman Industri Bukit Semarang Baru(BSB) Blok D.1 Kav.8, Kel. Jatibarang - Kec.Mijen, Semarang, Indonesia

Kenya
Delta Corner Tower 1, room 603, Regus, Chiromo Road, Westlands, P.O.Box 14805-00800, Nairobi, Kenya

Laos
№ 384, Unit29, T4Rd., Phontang Village, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.

Malaysia
Unit 1306, Level 13, Amcorp Tower, Amcorp Trade Centre, 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Myanmar

P.O.Box 68638 Dammam 31537,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Singapore
1 Senoko Avenue № 01-04, Singapore 758297

South Korea
11F, KAMCO Yangjae Tower, (Dogok-dong) 262, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06265 Korea

Taiwan
№ 16 Fengping 2nd Road, Daliao District, Kaohsiung City 831, Taiwan

Thailand
101/19-24 Moo 20, Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Tambon Khlongnueng, Amphur Khlongluang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
№ LB180508, Jafza View 18, Jebel Ali Free Zone, P.O.Box 17440, Dubai, UAE

Vietnam
Lot B-3A2-CN, My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park, Thoi Hoa Ward, Ben Cat Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

Complaints & Reviews

response

I have sent enquiries on numerous occasions via your web site but received no reply.
Am seeking any info on the generator that came with my holiday home.
See photos attached for details.
power gen 7.5 kva
100ltr tank

Regards Chris Cosford
chris.[protected]@xtra.co.nz

Kubota Corporation

Overheating has since we purchased.

We Purchased a RTV from Coleman tractor in Clarksville Tenn location. 12/20/2017, We have had nothing but trouble out of it. It has been in the shop at Coleman 3 times with over heating issue.
The 1st time they told us it had a air bubble in the engine.
The 2nd time they told us the radiator hoses were loose.
We know this is not true because it has never leaked on the floor. Obviously they don't know what is wrong with it. we run a resort with witch we depend heavily on the use of our RTV. when they come to get it they will not give us a loaner while they ae working on it we feel at this point we either want a new machine or we would like our money back .
Please advise us which of the above is acceptable to you? If neither is acceptable just let us know so we can start with legal proceeding.
We have purchased numerous tractors and RTV, s from kubota in the past we have never had trouble with any of them this one is just a lemon.

Serial Number 22175
2017KUB RTV-X1140+
STOCK #13144
Daryl Hooper
Hooper Machine
[protected]

b3350

I had purchased a B 3350 about two years ago and have had nothing but problems with the regeneration system...

ms111

Took delivery of a new MS111 in dec 2016
Since then it has been in the shop no less than 6 times. All the same issue
DE[censored] Dealer has had it for 5 weeks, calls says it is ready. We go get it and drive it a mile from the shop
Threw a code and shut down again
DEF!! . My tractor has spent more time in the shop
Costing me employment and jobs
What is the solution? But it back and I'll go green
And in that note I just bought a SVL90 skid steer
Ive always run Kubota but now I'm having second thoughts
My M 105 us bullet proof
Kubota what are you going to do to help us??

new bx23s sold as ready to go but was not.

I bought a new bx23s off Parcs in Salem West Virginia as done and ready to go but it was not hydraulic filter...

m7.151, bv5160

Bought 6 Kubota tractors and hay equipment from service motor in wausau, Wisconsin in 2018. After the final sale my salesman quit his job and I was told to either call the front desk or email a different salesman. Had numerous issues continuing up to the present, dealer is unprepared to deal with issues, common answer is we'll have to call Kubota. Most recently I attempted to hook my bv5160 up to my m7.151 kvt but it didn't show up on the isobus. This forced me to use my other m7 which has a loader and duals installed. Tech came out this week and found improper settings in the setup menu. Mr Art Williams of Kubota called and promised me increased support but I have no way to access it.

kabota tractor bx2380rv60 and rcr1248

My name is Michael Panko my Wife Barbara Jean Panko Bought me a New Tractor from Timberline Lawn &RV, Inc. for my Birthday
Need to know WHAT can be done to Stop the Landpride Rotary Cutter from Buring the Front end of the Cutter it leaves 2 Tracks we have tried everthing my Older Kabota I used to Own had a STOP on the Control Handel that would allow the Cutter Not to Drop so Far... The Dealer says nothing that he knows of can be done except Drop to Ground and the Pick it up ... I told him that is Crazy I am using this on Tr.ails out back I have to keep Lowering and Raising the Unit
So have you got any Permenent FIX for this Problem ????
Another Problem is the Speed Control Leaver is Real Hard to Push and Pull have to Pound it to move it...
Otherwise so far I am Happy with unit you made the Tractor a Pleasure to Operate
Thanking you!!

svl90

2015. bought it from a dealer. Powerco in Allentown, PA. Under Warranty. It broke down in December 2018. Kubota decided to replace the engine. It took 3 months to get their internal approvals. they replaced the engine. YAY!!. got it back and then it broke down again within 4 hours. they took it back. Again, they said they will replace the engine again. We are approaching 6 months with my machine broken down. we were given a smaller machine (case TV380) to use. In know takes 3 days to do what the Kabota can do in 2 days. Very frustrating. I like the machine but I hate the service. Pretty sure I'll never buy another Kubota. I also have a U55 mini excavator, a case CX160 and a case SN580. I bought then all within a 3 month time period. I am just starting this new excavating company . We will be buying many new machines as we grow. Kubota more than likely wont be in the running unless they make me a deal I cant refuse.

kubota zg 327

I purchased a new ZG 327 from Muscgraves Equipment in Goldsboro NC. I've had a problem with it running. It surges at high and low rpms and it will eventually cut off. It has been back to Muscgraves 6 times for the same problem. They have tried to fix it 5 times. I took it back Saturday for the 6th time. The mower has 22 hours on it.

William Spence
[protected]

kubota zero turn lawn mower

Purchased this lawnmower approximately 2 years ago from Beshears in Oxford, AL. Has barely over 100 hours on...

slv 75

I bought this machine its under warranty. It has broken down 6 times. 5 times for same thing. It keep...

2017 bx1850

Hi,

After owning the unit for 2 years, I'm not happy with the overall quality of the unit.

1. Paint job was poor. The unit is rusting in spots where it shouldn't.

2. Turn signal lenses pop off with the lightest of touch. My unit is now missing
all four lenses.

3. Mower deck locked up and lost one of the 3 blades.

4. Constant leaking of hydraulic fluid from the bucket connections.

paddy transplanter spv6md

We placed order for Kubota Rice Transplanter SPV6MD to Karnal dealer Partap agrotech on 18Feb 2019 and he promised delivery on 8th March 2019. But today when we asked for machine, he failed to provide machine and he is asking for 5 to 7 more days to arrange machine. When we tried contacting Kubota regional sales manager, sales head (GS Grewal), president (Akira Kato) no response from them. We feel cheated, harassed and frustrated.

working conditions

My name is Lisa Chamberlin and my fiancées name is Ray Weaver. Ray works at your Kubota facility in...

tractor b3350

Tractor had 89 hours on it and it won't start
Service manager said he was at a loss they just can't get it to start they have been testing everything for 3 weeks
So I have no tractor which I need to use and no info
The dealer doesn't no what to do
So I'm left hanging any one no why this new tractor won't start

I have contacted ka it's and a law firm but would rather just have the machine fixed

bv 4160

I bought it new one year ago and it has been nothing but a headache ever since. The dealer has been out...

dealer and product sold to me

I purchased a Kubota 2650 with turf tires 72-in belly deck and a front loader. When they brought the tractor...

defective/inoperable equipment - kubota paldain-bradco-model #svl95-2shfc

Account Number: [protected] Customer Number: H559085 Owner: HJ Breeding, LLC Please be advised my company...

tractor mu4501

I Mr susant Barik from kardapal kendujhar.pin-758021 odisha, india. Mobile No - [protected]. I bought a...

credit depart

My name is Skye Setters. On August 22, 2018, I noticed there were unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account to Kubota. I called and was told that my account was not the only one and my money would be refunded by Friday.
When Friday, August 24th came and there was no refund, I called and was told that it takes about 4-5 business days to completely process through and would be in my account by "next Wednesday."
Wednesday, August 29th and still no refund. I called AGAIN and talked with a representative and was told there was "no time frame on when refund would be issued." Transferred to supervisor, Rachel, and she understood my frustration. Stated they would overnight me a check and she would "call you back in about 15 to 20 minutes and give you a confirmation number." Also stated she would let me know if would be USPS or fedex. Never called.
No refund today, August30th. I called AGAIN and phone call was returned by Krystal. She said she had my tracking number and check would be here tomorrow. When I told her my conversation with Rachel, she said "Ma'am I know what was said, I was standing there listening." Asked to speak with Rachel...voicemail. Called back and talked with equivalent supervisor to Rachel. He told me that it's her word against mine and he basically believes her. Asked to listen to recorded conversation and then stated that it would be reviewed and if there was a problem that future miscommunication would be addressed. REALLY? Don't believe the customer AND take my money?
It has been over a week now. It's now about the money, I have plenty of that. It's about the FRAUDULENT activity of taking unauthorized funds from my checking account. I'm pretty sure this is against the law. I'm not a child or stupid, like I was treated to be.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices