Menu
Home Other Kubota tractor continually wont start

Kubota - tractor continually wont start

J
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a B7610 Kubota tractor. It is the same tractor a couple of my employees have, my brother and father also use the exact same tractor. My dealer has been very supportive during my problems but have not had a fix and Kubota Corporation continues to not get my tractor fixed and has not even attempted. i contacted Kubota corporation in September. I have had my tractor looked at many time and have made calls to the dealership when i would be on my land 2 hours away with a tractor that wont start. I work alot and it seems everytime i take off work to use it after using for a short time and i then get off it does not want to start. I have had to leave it sit multiple times over night and even multiple days before it will again start. I no longer trust this tractor and am nervous to go out of town and try to use it. I was contacted by the local rep for Kubota but unfortunatly he told me he would "get this handled myself" since i finally decided to give them a second chance. This decision and conversation with him was over a month ago and NOTHING has been resolved. I have not been contacted, my dealership that i bought it from has not been contacted and the great rep. that was going to "handle it myself" has dropped the ball and handled NOTHING. The dealership i purchased my products from is Duncan Outdoor. They have a great staff and have been very good to me. They are at a lose that A-they have not been contacted by this rep even thougth he (David) was going to "handle this himself" and B-That David originally tried to get me to take it to another dealership. I am not and have not been satisfied with my Kubota B7610 and to make it even worse the SERVICE FROM KUBOTA CORPORATION HAS BEEN A COMPLETE LET DOWN AND DISAPPOINTMENT! I have to carry a sledge hammer with me anywhere i go to get the tractor to start sometimes! How crazy is that considering what you pay for a KUBOTA. I hope no one else has the experience i have had...

Helpful? 0 0

More Kubota complaints & reviews

Kubota - unauthorized bank draft
Kubota - wont start again and again
Kubota - rude