Kraft Foods — philadelphia original cream cheese
I bought an 8 ounce package of Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese on 11/18/2017. Opened it this morning 11/21/2017. It has disgusting brown stuff all over it. I am not sure exactly what that brown stuff is. The package shows no signs of having been tampered with and the cream cheese foil wrapping inside the box was totally intact before I opened it. The "best when used by date shown" on the package is 25 FEB 18. Under that is the following: B3 08:16. Please send me a coupon for a new free 8 oz. package to replace this or send me a refund of $1.49 (discounted, on sale price).
Attached are pictures.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip