Kraft Foodsexpired product

L

I just wanted to let you know that I am not complaining about your
product at all. I am writing to let you know that the Giant grocery store in Leesburg, VA is selling expired Fruit2O water. I just went
there on Wednesday and purchased 4 six packs of water. I realized the
date on them had an expiration date of March 06, 2008.
this water is a year old!!! I have opened and drank 2 waters before I realized the date on the bottles.
I will be going to Giants website and letting them know as well.

Can water go bad in a bottle?

Laura Hunt