[Resolved] Kolors Health Care Indiaslimming and weight loss

J Jul 18, 2019

i have joined Kolors on 1st July 2019 dat time my weight was 66 kgs after they did some heating process and i reduce to 1kg ie:65kgs
after two days gain i went 4th july dat time my weight was 68kgs after dey did some heating process and i reduce to 1kg i.e 67kgs

i talked to few people who went to Kolors and they didnt reduce the weight at all.after a three days i asked for the refund of my money on july 7th they said it wont be refund of money, they will speak to higer authorites and get back to me.they didnt even call me i went to their office on 12 th and asked for refund the manger told to give time till 14th july 2019. still they didnt call me back .today i.e 18/07/2019 i only texted them for refunded they refuse to give the amount .

its not a small amount which i payed to them its 1, 60, 000 (one lakh sixty thousand rupees ) how these people cannot refund my amount which iam not interested any more for slimming .these people not even makes us think while paying the amount and den the while asking for the refund they will refuse to repay it .action to be taken ASAP.

I want my refund of whole amount otherwise i will complain

Here are the details
26/06/2019 paid 6000 rs
04/07/2019 1, 06, 000 rs
56000 through bajaj card.

• Updated by J Saipriya · Jul 18, 2019

please refund my amount dont close without solving the isssue or for ur reputation.

• Updated by J Saipriya · Jul 22, 2019

why u people will not respond to complaints also such a irresponsible way to treat customers.

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Aug 06, 2019

Dear Madam, it is good to know you are interested to lose weight, but what we understand from your case, you have not availed the treatment course fully or atleast some period to know whether you are losing the weight. We have customized plans for each customer and also another point we want to get your kind notice, our expertise plus your determination is very much needed. only then weight loss is possible, put efforts and be determined and see the results for yourself. We have real life sucessful clients, we are sure, you will also lose your excess weight.

• Resolution Statement