Kodak expressBad customer service

On Sunday 1st March 2009 at about 3.30pm, we brought our son to Kodak express at HDB toa payoh central(address: BLK 500 TOA PAYOH LORONG 6, #01-30 HDB CENTRE) for a passport photo shot.
The staff told my 2 yr old son to sit on a pile of cartridges, as there was no available stool at their store. When my son refused, they suggested asking my husband to hand carry him. The photos were taken and when developed out, we realised that it was taken very badly as my son body was tilted halfway.My husband demanded an explanation from the staff, however all we got was a silent respond and the staff was pulling a long face and muttering to herself. She didnt even apologise and walked away.
The supervisor stepped up and told my husband taking toddlers photo is diffcult and told us to accept the shots.
My husband explained to him that we need the photos to make a passport and its definetly not gg to be accepted by the Singapore Immgration.He requested the photos to be retake again.
The supervisor straight away went to the cash register and returned to him the $6 and told my husband that he is not interested in doing our business.
I hope to get a respond from Singapore Head Office and demand an explanation and from them

Pls get them to call me at [protected]/[protected]

• Vr
    vrsree Jul 15, 2010

This is to share my bad experience with Kodak Express. I went to take
    some passport size photographs at kodak express (Millinium digital
    color lab, sec 25, seawoods, nerul, navi mumbai
    ). I have given 150 Rs for 24 photograhs.

As i am going some other places and may need the copies of the same
    photographs, I requested them to provide me the digital files of the
    photographs.. They asked me to give 60 Rs ( 20 per per file) to just
    copy the files into a pendrive..

I feel very bad.. This is not about 60 Rupees. This is because how
    they acted. This is an example, how
    franchise of even reputed brands can act unehically. And how irresponsible is their franshise selection!!
    I didnt paid them 60 rupees, insted, i preferd to get photographed in some other
    place where the kodak sign doesnt exists.

• Su
    Sudhir_1353 Jul 11, 2010

Hi,
    I had also similar kind of experience... which is as follows,
    On 10th Jully 2010, I went to Kodak Photo Shopee located at Shop No:13, Patang Plaza Phase-1, Opp. Last Bus Stop, Bharati Visyapith, Pune-46 to get my Photo Image(JPGE- digital image file). Which is required to me to upload on my NET account so need it of high quality(...high resolution).
    As per request the Shopkeeper had took my photo. After adding border and some shading corrections(editing), he had give me JPGE file on my Pen Drive.

I opened the file on my machine and I found that the file is of only 600-900 dimensions(Poor resolution) and 63.3 kb in size(Obviously it got blurt when I uploaded on NET).
    I aging contacted to Shopkeeper 3 times next day but at the end he told me that your machine software might have problem(Not co-ordinated).

My Observation: The shopkeeper might fear that the customer will again use only image file to print several copies, so he had given me low quality image.

I paid Rs75/- to get one image file and I get simple image file. I find my self like I have been robbed.

• Ko