Kodak ESP C310 Copier — Not what was advertised
This copier is a complete rip-off and buying it and depending upon it has already caused me hundreds of dollars in out of pocket expenses from lost business that was a direct result of me not being able to submit paperwork at the times that I needed to because this brand new piece of $hit copier wouldn't make copies.OUTRAGEOUS!!!
My Kodak ESP C310 is 6 weeks old.I have checked and double checked to ensure that is connected properly so many times I have lost count.About one out of four times that I need to run a copy of something the copier works as it should. The rest of the time you will spend a minimum of 20 minutes going over and over everything to find out why the piece of junk isn't working, and after doing that it still may not work at all despite everything being connected, even if all you need to do is shoot a single copy of a document.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy and I hope that what happened to me never happens to anyone else!!!
More Kodak ESP C310 Copier Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising 
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements 
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK! 
- Kodak express - Bad customer service 
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE