Kodak ESP C310 CopierNot what was advertised

K Review updated:

This copier is a complete rip-off and buying it and depending upon it has already caused me hundreds of dollars in out of pocket expenses from lost business that was a direct result of me not being able to submit paperwork at the times that I needed to because this brand new piece of $hit copier wouldn't make copies.OUTRAGEOUS!!!
My Kodak ESP C310 is 6 weeks old.I have checked and double checked to ensure that is connected properly so many times I have lost count.About one out of four times that I need to run a copy of something the copier works as it should. The rest of the time you will spend a minimum of 20 minutes going over and over everything to find out why the piece of junk isn't working, and after doing that it still may not work at all despite everything being connected, even if all you need to do is shoot a single copy of a document.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy and I hope that what happened to me never happens to anyone else!!!

Oct 12, 2011

I have a good relationship with the manager of the store where I bought it. I intend to talk to him and see if he will possibly let me exchange it for a different brand, because although I've had it over 14 days I haven't had it much more than that.
    No, I'm not going to let it keep costing me time and money.Thanks for your input :)

Oct 17, 2011

so your solution is cut your losses and go buy another printer, what's wrong in making a company make a good product and something worth carring home for a change, and quit making infearal garbage that we can use and not clutter the land fills with more junk from these companies

Oct 19, 2011

What does returning an almost new copier to the store, because it doesn't work, to exchange it for a brand that works have to do with cluttering landfills?

Oct 19, 2011

1st i was not talking about your comment, if you will read all comment's i am referring to the comment about why not consider it a loss and go buy a new copier instead of even messing with it. that is the typical response now a days, i say we need to make companies make sure a product is good before the consumer has to take the loss, and you should know now as well as anyone, what does the normal consumer do with the copier that they consider it a loss? through it away.it just like this kodak copier they sent it out to the consumer even before the bugs where worked out if not why was the 1st thing you had to do to try and get it to work, do a firmware update!

Oct 21, 2011

Thanks for your attention to my concern. Have a nice day.

Oct 21, 2011

you are very wecome.have a nice day back to you