Knives4WholesaleRipped OFF

I've bought 4-5 knives off these guys in the past and never had a problem. I received this promotional email on 4/5/11 and I place an order, they confirmed payment from my bank account. I have not received the knife and all the telephone numbers they list have been disconnected. I've sent emails and no response, from what I have been reading on the net it looks like I am not the only one that has been taken for a ride...

www.Knives4Wholesale.com

1-877-5KNIVES [protected])

"ENFORCER OTF" Automatic Knives Back In Stock!

Awesome Tactical Designs! Automatic Opening. Automatic Closing.

Only $28.00 Ea! Thats Our Wholesale Price!

Use Promo Code: EF28

This Is One Of The Best Quality

Out-The-Front Knives Under $100.00!

Promotion Ends Friday April 8, 2011