Kizoa.comthis is not a free service

A

I went online and found Kizoa website. I wanted to make a free slideshow for my 70 year old mothers' birthday. I checked the reviews about Kizoa and was very impressed. So I decided to give it a try, because it also stated that service is absolutely free. I spent days working on that slideshow and then realized that I cannot actually download the video or upload it to Youtube without signing up! I spent so much time making a perfect slideshow, wanted to make mother happy. This website is not free! I'm very disappointed, just wasted my time. Scam!