KizoaPremium video

B Dec 01, 2019

I have used Kizoa for several months in my role as a teacher, and have taught kids how to use it with great success. For all the functionality of the program, which was easy to use, it's got two fatal flaws.

The first one is that I am unable to edit clips of video. In Chrome, I don't even get the option to try to edit a clip. Cleared cache, restarted it, etc. Nothing. Changed computers. Nothing. Changed browsers. Safari can't even get it to load, even after adjusting the Flash option. In Firefox, I can try to edit the clip, but the clip doesn't show up in the editing box. Just a blank, black box.

I paid for the program. I upgraded again, figuring it might be it. Not a thing has helped. That leads me to the 2nd fatal flaw.

They don't care.

That is the saddest part. It's probably an easy fix. I mean, really, who creates a video editor that can't edit clips. As insane as it sounds, it's the same thing as having customer service that doesn't help customers. And that's what you'll find. Multiple emails. Multiple calls. Can't get through, and only got one reply back by email. They ignore requests to refund money. They make you miss deadlines if you expect to be able to use this for work. They absolutely do not care. For the love of god, don't pay for this program and do not expect an ounce of help from them in the event you trust them with your money.

As a teacher, I had the opportunity to really create more customers for you. My students are juniors and seniors. They may need to pay for something like this someday. The only positive thing to come out of this is that I can stop them from giving their money to Kizoa.

Premium video