Kingsisle Wizardautomatic billing on credit cards

My grandson no longer plays this games and it has been billed to my credit card for about 4 more months. I want this game cancelled and I want a refund to my credit card. I also want to know what my next srep sould be should Ithis not happen.

• Mi
    michael easter May 06, 2013

this is Michael easter an my credit card was used without my authorization or knowledge, I would like my card refunded to my account, last 4 number of my card is 5209 an the charges are from the month of april 2013, my contact [protected] or [protected]

• Lo
    lorraine small Jun 13, 2011

this company is taking money out of my account and cannot locate who they are to stop them i just want it to stop and now
    it is becomeing very annoying paying for something you have no idea what it is for