Kijiji Scampoor customer service of kijiji. ca

my paid ad at Home Gallery in category Home and Garden was deleted, it should be in the Garllery for 7 days, but only one day after, kijiji deleted all my ads in my account, he said I have duplicate ads in his web, yes you can delete my dulicate ads, but you should not deleted my paid ad!

• Hi
    Hijayed Sep 22, 2011

We are an animal rescue sanctuary that specializes in giving a permanent home to troubled, disabled and senior birds and exotic animals. We do not buy or sell. We only advertise on Kijiji and have done so in the same manner for several years. Three weeks ago several of our ads were deleted for no reason. We sent an e mail basically demanding to know why. Our ads were reinstated and an 'oops..we're sorry, it was a mistake' was sent back. Then last week the same thing happened, again for no discernable reason. In fact, we were told that ads that were no longer even listed had been deleted! We wrote once again pointing out that we are an animal sanctuary. We follow the rules of Kijiji, always have. However we do warn people a) to check out all people claiming to rescue as some are simply turning around and selling the animals they take in and b) to be cautious about SOME so-called breeders who will take animals, pretending to provide a good home and literally breed them to death. Legitimate breeders do not do this. We often see the results of the former. These are important issues. Obviously this touched the nerve of a guilty party who feared losing out on income. We have yet to hear back from Kijiji yet still we see people we know are unscrupulous continuing with their ads. Clearly Kijiji has no business standards whatsoever. The number of scam artists who contact us through Kijiji is increasing incredibly. I see that legitimate and scrupulous breeders are being blocked because of basically what amounts to petty criminals having found a way to eliminate the competition by flaggin ads. There seems to be no one at Kijiji with scruples who is willing to actually look into what is happening on their site. They are more concerned with spamming your mailbox with invitations to pay for your 'free' ads to have them featured. I wonder if I would have had my ads deleted if I'd been paying for them? These are people who have no interest in animal welfare whatsoever. I also wonder how many animals will lose out on having a good home or be rescued because of their stubborn refusal to look at their own policies in a timely manner if at all or to even have a dialogue with someone.

• Go
    Golden fish Aug 27, 2010

I hope another normal ads website can kick them out of business!

• Da
    dacid Oct 25, 2009

i have the same problem with kijiji i hop one day you can bring them in court ...