Kiehl'sbad service in sa cape town

J Nov 06, 2018

Dear Kiehls SA

I am one of your clients that have been with you for long. I am Canadian so I use to be Kiehls Canada supporter but now I am staying with my husband here and I buy from you in cape town.

I am writing this email as I am very upset about the service kiehls in cape town Sa provides. This year alone when tygervalley opened up I bought in one go R3000 from them in Tygervalley shop by Kayla. She then promised me travel pack luxury items as I travel a lot and Canada always use to provide me with amazing kiehls vanity bags and travel size creams and washes.

Kayla at Tygervalley helped us and I was so happy with her service that I took my mom and introduced her to the brand and made her buy over R3000 in stock. The following month my mother in law came and I did the same with her and they are no loving the brand. I am a good supporter of the brand and I am a loyal client.

I do not understand how as a sampling company you guys never have any samples or luxury sizes for your loyal clients Kayla promised me shipment was coming soon that was over 5 month ago and nothing has arrived she said…..

In Canada they always gave there loyal customers luxury samples when they did purchases. Kayla had put aside 2 luxury masks for me to come get and she had gone on leave when I went to fetch them someone had given my husband and my away to someone else that was meant for us.

We are now waiting 5 months for our goodie bags of things that work with our skin.. I do not understand how you're an international company and you guys have no stock ever and are just not supporting the brand….

I really would like some feedback as to what is going on in SA because the UK and Canada always treat the clients well and have goodies for us. I have spent this year alone around R10 000 for everyone in my family and the fact that there is no luxury samples available and nothing to really thank your loyal customers I am very disappointed….

You guys need to realize this is an international brand and we get much better treatment outside of cape Town SA. Kayla was very nice in helping us however she promised shipment was coming and stock was coming and while it may not be her fault you all need to work harder to improve client service…..

I really would like my luxury travel items that we were promised as I find this ridiculas

Please get back to me asap

Diana Razavi