Kepler Healthcare Pvt LtdA fraud company, fraud with employee

A

I left kepler healthcare pvt ltd in aug 2015.I worked there around one year.Company suppose to give me rs33000 .I have fulfilled all formalities to the company.In month of jan 2016 they had send the settlement paper mentioning gross salary 33000 and deduction due to company property 43000.And asked me to submit 10000.So in reply i submitted the property details.And after complete 9 month kepler healthcare send the settlement paper again mentioning the amount to be given to me 11900 instead of 33000.The gross amount is now 26000 as they have deducted bonus and lta.They have again deducted minimum guaranteed incentive 15000 . I have asked for justification and they are now not replying my mail.

More Kepler Healthcare Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews