Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — wait time, no food customers service
My aunt & myself enter the store at 2840 Greenbriar pkwy SW, Atlanta, ga 30331 Sunday November 3, 2019. My aunt order a 12 piece bucket meal, she wanted 6 pieces extra crispy (4 breasts & 2 wings) & 6 grilled. She waited 40 minutes only to get 2 breasts and the rest in dark meat & no biscuits. I guess they thought or was praying she wasn't going to check her order, but she did. So she brought it to their attention, so they said they didn't want her to keep waiting (so unprofessional). No one made a suggestion to substitute anything they made a mistake on, but i did. That's when they tired to do something & she still had to wait.
I made my order of a breast(original)filled up box with my side of wedges. They gave me my box but it was an original thigh and no biscuit. This was an horrible experience and i will not be returning to this location. The staff wasn't nothing but young people and one dude with tattoos in his face was very rude.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken