Kenmore Whispertone Canisterhose replace

P

I purchased this about 12 yrs ago. I need to replace the hose. We bought a new hose at the repair center but they were unable to tell us how to take the end off the old hose that goes into the canister & attach it to the new hose. We figured out how to get the other end apart & on to the new hose. how do I go about getting this done?

• Ss
    sspad Apr 13, 2020

The racks in both ovens cannot hold anything heavy. I cannot make turkey, lasagna or any casserole for that matter. I called Sears after one year and they said they have never received a complaint and there is nothing I can do about it. I won't replace the racks because the problem is with the oven walls.

• Ka
    Kathryn M. Martin Feb 02, 2020

My washer is two and a half years old. Rust is now visible around the bleach dispenser. Clearly this is a product defect. This rust will eventually ruin my clothes. There are numerous people with this complaint. I have bought Sears products for years and never had an issue. What is my next step?

• Fr
    Froggirl123 Oct 27, 2019

Stove turns it self on could cause fire

• Ro
    Roseann Romero Apr 15, 2019

Rusty around bleach dispenser.

• Bi
    billandmary68 Mar 21, 2019

Release button on control handle wont let you remove extension tube. Does not feel broken. Acts like wont go far enough to release . Feels just like the lower release button but wont let it seperate.

Manueleagleman Oct 31, 2018

Kenmore catches on fire

Jocilene Oct 22, 2018

Hi ! I would like to ask you guys why the Vaccum are. In a really bad ! It' has been so expensive and wasting money for us homeowners or. Either business owner.. is that any chance to make a better Vaccum ? More powerful? Those Vaccum stop work at the first week that had been used?

• Ba
    Bailey,Ken Oct 02, 2018

I have been a long time customer and i have purchased a lot of your products over the years. In 7/16 i bought a kenmore elite refrigerator and the compressor went out 18 months later. I buy a lot of houses and work with a lot of new home owners that ask me for advise about appliances. If you can't fix this, i can no longer recommend your products.

• Gr
    groycollin Sep 10, 2018

The outside of the doors is rusting, looks like it is happening between the grain. It smells like rust and when I wipe it with a white towel the towel is orange. What do I do?

• Me
    Melanie S Mullendore Sep 01, 2018

Doors are rusting. Customer Service was rude and insulted me. Had repair service out before one year, technician called his supervisor and told him doors needed to be replaced his request was denied and they sent me cleaning supplies. They keep transferring me and keeping me on hold.

• Re
    Resham khokhar Aug 20, 2018

The dishwasher buttons are flashing red light continuously and also it is not working. We don't know the reason and its irritating .

• Li
    Lisa Lardinois Aug 20, 2018

Won't fill, won't clean, no help from Kenmore. Will never, never, never purchase any product or service associated with the Kenmore name.

Jos Cha Aug 20, 2018

I bought refrigerator from sears no more than 2 years ago and now the compressor has gone out, Sears will not help out unless I purchase a home appliance warranty for a whole year, or pay out of pocket for estimate that was highly expensive and exaggerated in the parts prices, they have been rude and unhelpful, will never buy from Sears again.

• Ol
    oldturtle Aug 14, 2018

This machine was (and still is) very highly rated by Consumer Reports, but I have found it quite unsatisfactory. It simply does not clean many plates, bowls, and glasses. Also many items emerge much dirtier than when they were put in the machine. Coffee cups, bowls, and glasses often contain backed on debris from unknown sources.