Complaints & Reviews

lower portion is not cooling properly for last 2 years

sir
with regards i am submitting this complaint that it might be solved. as i and my family is suffering from the above said company's appliance that is refrigerator manufactured by electrolux inda ( kelvinator model 2005).
i will be highly obliged if u could please rectify my refri. which is not cooling properly in its lower portion

thanks and regards
harpreet singh badal
bathinda

note - no service centre is availble here in this city

satya ranjan mohapatra Nov 01, 2007

Electrolux-Kelvinator - www.electrolux.com

Both compartment of double door refrigerator not working properly all items kept in refrigerator are getting iced.

rajib khatua Apr 26, 2008

my refrigerator is not cooling from 3 days, what can I do now?
    Please said me the service center phone no. as soon as possible.

rajib khatua Apr 26, 2008

I have a kelvinator refrigerator. My refrigerator is not cooling from 3 days, what can I do now?
    Please said me the service center phone no. as soon as possible

Raj mani verma Jun 14, 2008

I have purchase kelvinator refrigerator 180 litre super cool model no-73615247 .Purchase date-28-04-2008.

Problem:- 01:-At defrasting time or power off time water spred inside of all rack & out side of refrigerator, all fruits, vegetables are wet due to water, water collector chamber hole mish match to trey bowl.I thing design problem.
    02:-At higher setting low cooling rate found.

Please advise & take action.

Regards,

Rajmani verma

SERVICE PROBLEM

we have purchased the above kelvinator split ac from you vide invoice no ;83 dated 11/5/07.

we had been informing to Ms Lakshmi (cell ;[protected]) and mr.Vijay (cell ;[protected]) to send your service team to shift the AC outdoor unit to another place,since the construction of shed is going .we have to remove and fix another place.

sorry to say that ,till date no service team has deputed and not responded .

Pathetic service!

The remote of the Kelvinator split AC that I purchased 6 months ago stopped working. The technician took the remote to the service center around one and a half month back. I called the service center 100 times during this time. 2 days ago the technician left the remote (without repairing) at my neighbor's place. The remote is still not working. The service center whenever called just keep on telling that the technician is on his way and would look into the matter. The customer service is pathetic.

Kelvinator should replace the remote as the product is still under warranty. Instead of replacing it they are just ignoring the complaint.

I think its very ridiculous and pathetic on the part of such a reputed company. If they cant provide service to their customers, they should stop selling their products.

Thanks.

No proper authorized service agents

We own a Electrolux Kelvinator Refrigerator (double door), which is out of warranty period. The complaint is there is no cooling effect in both compartments. We tried calling a Franchisee by name "Prizm Services" situated at RPC Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore, India, PH:+ 91 80 [protected], and got the same repaired, they replaced "Bimetal Fuse" and "D-Timer" at a cost of Rs.2,000 (including service charges). Now after 2 1/2 months, we are facing the same problem. We tried contacting the above mentioned address or ph.no., but in vain, they have shifted and we are unable to trace them. Our problem is if we try to contact some other franchisee, we end up paying some more money towards repair / replacement charges. But question is for how long do we go on like this...

Never buy this refrigerator!

Warm Regards
Shylaja

raghav Sep 02, 2008

dear sir/madam,

we have purchased refrigerate from dealer and we are facing problem of cooling from same day of purchase and till now. when we complaint to your complaint office they didn't listen.
    what is your company's (kelvinator) management of service center.
    i am very fedup from your company's all product.

please listen me and try to call me at 0091 9888155977

Hopeless Customer Service- Electrolux

I'm from Bangalore - Our fridge(Kelvinator) was not working - cooling not functioning properly, complaint filed with customer service, Job # 21071 - thermostat was replaced & we paid Rs.700 - fridge is still not working properly, almost 50 days have passed-we're calling everyday-we get very few responses, our calls are cut, asked to call back & so on - once in a while some one comes & checks & leaves-your service people are absolutely incompetent & rude-our fridge is still not working properly-its 50days - shame on a company like Electrolux. Will never recommend nor will I purchase any of your products again !

• Mc
    MC ARUNKUMAR Oct 24, 2008

hi
    i purchased a Microwave owen last two back
    i need to make some changes or repair
    i need the nearest branch or contact number
    i am in bangalore K.R.Puram

Unable to locate customer care service

I am not able to locate the customer care service center for Kelvinator refrigerator Bangalore, India. Beware of that scam service!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices