Kelly Servicesjob application through email

P Aug 07, 2018

My application for medical billing clerk needed in addison, il to advertised email [protected]@kellyservices.com this morning returned twice by mailer daemon with remarks "recipient address rejected: access denied."
I've applied online alternatively. But it misses cover letter as follows:
I am a retired life insurance executive from india now settled in usa as permanent resident. I am well versed with insurance and medical terminology because of my life underwriting experience and education. I am a past it programmer and it manager with long crm exposure. As such I am expert excel and access user. Being a past office services manager, I am versed with medical reimbursement and claims of employees. Besides I am a law graduate (ll. B.) and professionally qualified in insurance (fellow of insurance institute of india) which has equipped me in drafting legal matters and contracts. I feel I am the best fit all - in-one choice for this position. Although I have attached my brief resume and submitted online application too, I request you to have a look at my linkedin profile at www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-soni-4086b5b9 for a better view of my capabilities.