Kellogg Companythe

This is the 2nd morning that I have attempted to open up and read
my emails, however, it is IMPOSSIBLE because of this stupid and annoying ad for the "Kellogg Company's Morning Star" breakfast sausage ad. Because the ad pops up in the upper left hand corner of my screen, I am unable to read a complete email message, nor am I able to create and send messages...this is totally irresponsible, as I use this email address for business/professional purposes.
I have "fired" off an email to the Kellogg company but as of yet, I have received no reply.
I am asking that you please make it possible for me to continue to use this email account without this annoying interruption, otherwise I will cease to utilize your services.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance with this matter.

CF Patterson