Kelattorneys.com — If you are considering hiring KEL or if you need an attorney, I would recommend looking elsewhere
This law firm is awful. You don't want to hire a firm that is literally handling TENS of THOUSANDS of cases, and each attorney within KEL is apparently expected to handle 500-1000 cases! They have been supposedly "defending" my foreclosure case for over a year. I have had to BEG to get most things done, they don't return phone calls or e-mails in a timely fashion, they won't allow you to speak with an actual attorney unless you demand to (and then you will likely have to wait a week or more), they don't always file court paperwork on time (which could put your case in jeopardy), and the list goes on and on. This firm seems to be way overloaded with cases and clearly cannot handle their caseload.
If you hire KEL, you will be a "number", not a client. And they won't bother to ask you how YOU would like them to respond to the court/ plaintiff's attorney, or what your defense options are. They act as if YOU work for THEM. Not the other way around! If you are considering hiring KEL or if you need an attorney, I would recommend looking elsewhere!
More Kelattorneys.com Complaints & Reviews
- Kaufman Englett Lynd (KEL) - Misrepresent themselves! 
- KEL Attorneys - Fraudulant service 
- Kaufman Englett Lynd (KEL) - Misrepresent themselves 
- KEL Attorneys - Forclosure defense 
- KEL Attorneys - Failure to provide services
- Kaufman Englett Lynd (KEL) - Lack of Service, No Attorney Representation
- KEL Attorneys - Service from attorneys
- Kaufman Englett Lynd (KEL) - Malpractice
- KEL Attorneys - WORST LAW FIRM EVER
- KEL Attorneys - There is no way to contact them.