Keiser Universitysigned me up and forgot about me

P Feb 26, 2018

I attended and was royally screwed! I completed 4 months of course prep for their nursing program. Feb to may 2016 was the worst experience i ever had! Right from the beginning I didn't feel comfortable cramming a large work load into just 4 weeks. My mind couldn't absorb it that fast! I spoke with admissions and they kept telling me its o.k., you will do better next time, every month they would say, next time... I was not doing well and that wore on my self esteem. They told me to go get tested for a learning disability which I never had, and that would cost me over $1200 to be tested to get help from them...un-heard of! I told them at that time I was not paying or attending for their overpriced courses any more! I left that school and they never contacted me in any way shape or form. Now a year and half later, come to find out they didn't exit my loans properly, over charged me for a semester that i didn't attend and now its affecting my credit. I have no idea how to fix this! I am so lost and confused to why this ever happened...any help would be appreciated!