Having problems with Global Tree?

Global Tree reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 5, 2015. The latest review Filling Application Australia PR - Documentation Process was posted on Aug 11, 2021. The latest complaint Filling Application Australia PR - Documentation Process was resolved on Aug 11, 2021. Global Tree has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 16 reviews. Global Tree has resolved 7 complaints.

Global Tree Customer Service Contacts

+91 404 545 4646 (Head Office)
+91 406 767 4747 (Kukatpally, Hyderabad)
+91 406 666 9040 (Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad)
+91 406 787 8888 (Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad)
+91 406 767 3636 (Tarnaka, Hyderabad)
+91 794 848 6256 (Ahmedabad)
+91 806 688 3232 (Bangalore)
+91 172 504 0637 (Chandigarh)
+91 114 937 6767 (New Delhi)
+91 866 666 6405 (Vijayawada)
D. № 6-3-879/B/2 3rd Floor, G.Pulla Reddy Sweets Building, Beside CM Camp Office Begumpet
Hyderabad
India - 500016

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Tree Customer Service. Initial Global Tree complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Tree above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Tree. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Tree and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Global Tree Complaints & Reviews

Global TreeFilling Application Australia PR - Documentation Process

I have my brother at Global Tree who helped me for Australia PR, guided me in filing my application, documentation and everything. He then suggested me to Geeta ma'm who trained me on how to face the visa interview and conducted mock tests too. Not just because i have my brother over there, but they treat everyone in the same way. Really impressed with their special concentration on each applicant.

RESOLVED

Team helped me with application processing.thank you

Global TreeCanada Pr

Hi this is Guna, I have visited Global Tree two years ago for a consultation about migrating to Canada and I was explained all the details. At the last they quoted 80K for the entire process, which I felt is too much for just assistance. But as I tried and failed with applying PR myself, I again went back to global tree on my friend suggestion. This time, they said it can be done for even lesser amount as my IELTS score is good and also I was in middle of the process. Thank God and Global Tree, I got profile verified and updated.

I received my PR Thank you

Hi Guna,

This is an official response from Global Tree Overseas Education and Immigration Services.

Client Relationship Officer
        Global Tree

Global TreeImmigration

I visited almost 10 immigration consultancies in Hyderabad, but did not get convinced by anyone's explanation about the process. Global Tree has highly experienced staff who explained each and every detail patiently. These kinds of things build trust between the service provider and the client. As my application is still under process, hope all things go well.

Impressive response from team

Hi Mahesh,

Global TreeImmigration

I approached Global Tree for filing my Express Entry Application for Canada. The whole process was smooth and my consultant Kiran, who handled my case, was very knowledgeable and experienced. He cleared all my concerns which surfaced during my application.
        They were very prompt on responding to any queries I had, also they were kind enough to even respond to my messages even outside of working hours. It really helped me speedup my application time line. I would like to thank them for all additional effort and attention to details provided to my application.
        I have no hesitation in recommending Global Tree for anyone looking for Immigration application services.

RESOLVED

Issue resolved by global tree team

Hi Deepak,

Global TreeImmigration service

Global Tree was my friend's last hope. After multiple failures at many consultancies, he tried with global tree as a last try. As I was there with him on the day of counseling, they have frankly mentioned that it is really tough to get an invitation with such low scores, but they mentioned they will try. And they asked to pay only half of the amount initially. They have made some changes and updated his profile. Luckily he got into pool last week.

Thanks for the help

Hi M.M. Khan,

Global TreeBest in Quality of service and professionalism

Hi. This is Sasi. I opted for Global Tree for my Germany job-seeker visa. It was one of the best decisions of my career. Quality of service and professionalism of my counselor are the things that I liked the most about Global Tree. I approached them with no idea about working abroad. I gave my profile and after evaluation, my counselor has suggested me to go with Germany. Thank you guys for the helpful guidance

RESOLVED

Global tree is very professional. I got my service for the money i paid. I am happy with their service.

Hi Sasi,

Global TreeImmigration

I filled the forum on the Global Tree website with all my details and within an hour, I received the call from one of their consultants. She was very knowledgeable and polite. Initially I was a bit skeptical, but once the process is explained, it boosted my confidence. The profile evaluation, payment, express entry profile creation all happened quickly. But it took me year and half for the entire process. I am happy with the Global Tree services.

Done

Global tree Delhiemigration service by cheater global tree

It is fraud company specially Delhi branch. I deposited my money for visa purpose after taking money they didn't work for my project, neither they refund my money nor they work for my visa. They are Pathetic people . If someone wants to save there money then beware from global tree immigration . In delhi office Poonam is consultant who will give you false commitment and very cleverly cheat u

Hi JdDimple,

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service by Global Tree and as a result, you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your hardship.

As we put our customer satisfaction at first, we give utmost priority to resolve the complaints from our clients. Please provide us your complete details so that we can look into your issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

Global Treegermany job seeker visa

My self Ankush Malhotra, I started Job Seeker Visa for Germany process with Globaltree Chandigarh by making payment of Rs 35000 on 02-Jan-2019. As I was told the whole process would take 3 months to complete but It's been almost 5 months no progress at all than in the end i lost my patience and asked for refund of my payment. During 5 months instead of giving updates to their clients I used to call them every week about the updates. I dropped a mail to them on 1st week of May 2019 regarding refund their compliance team replied it will take 3 months to settle the things. Till now no updates after multiple reminders. I added Abhishek as well head of their Immigration department but still no reply.

I have many mail chains to show how irresponsible organisations GlobalTree is towards their clients. I will attach one rude response screenshot as an example.

• Le
                      Legal Head Sep 09, 2019

We had given him all the details of this category visa processing. Forwarded him the checklist, reviewed his documents. His profile was in process of getting visa interview appointment from consulate. Guided him that slot dates will be given by consulate and we need to go ahead according to the consulate. Explained him about the further job posting process as well. Client informed us that he doesn’t want to wait for the interview dates nor want job postings assistance from our end. Client was not ready to wait for the INTERVIEW date given by Consulate of Germany.

Global Tree Careers Pvt. Ltd.

Global Treeservice for pr/pnp canada

Hello There,
                    I Ameen and i approached global tree after the repeated calls from them stating i can apply PR for canada as the education and my work experience is in demand there, i did little bit research and went to talk to them they told for my satisfaction and to see a detailed report they will charge me only 1200 and when the report came it showed positive and they while showing there report stated my profile will get selected very soon in express entry with the IELTS score that i was having that time few days later when i paid 20000 to them they wanted me to write IELTS again as it will lessen the processing time if my score gets increased so i wrote IELTS test for 12500 and i got the result which was nearly same as the previous one.
                    So my process consultant stated score is good for Provincial program and will for sure get me a PR if not in Express entry criteria.
                    i gave them more 30000 rupees which was my EPF amount so that they can start the process.
                    and for starting the process they need my educational assement which is done by WES is what i know and they charged me 15800 again .
                    and now when i am asking them to clarify the process they are stating that it is depends on the government rules of canada as job code changes from time to time and process consultant is trying to divert the talk and asking me to wait for more time

• Vd
                        Vdhruv Jul 02, 2019

Hi Amin, which branch of global tree you faced this issue? Please share details. Also the person name with whom you were communicated. I want more discussion on this. Please share your contact number. Or ping me on [protected].

Global Tree — Cheating the aspirants with false statements it's just playing with aspirants dreams

Hi Team, This is Chitikela.Praveen: This shows your ignorance towards client complaints. Is that i need to...

Global Tree Consultancy — global tree — cheating the aspirants with false statements it's just playing with aspirants dreams

Hi Team, It's just playing with the aspirants dreams, they are very good at cheating the aspirants by false...

Global Tree Consultancy — Global tree cheating the aspirants with false statements it's just playing with aspirants dreams

Global Tree Consultancy — Global tree canadian visa fraud

Global Tree manipulated me to enroll for their canadian visa processing suggesting that i will definitely...

Global Tree — Overseas Education - Global Tree helps students to choose right courses

Global Tree the name itself suggests unfolding overseas opportunities, elaborating it overseas careers and...

Global Tree — Visa fraud

Globaltree Fraud | Global Tree Fake Global tree people are fraud, they charge money from the students and...