Keiser University — balance owed
I attended Keiser University when I was much younger. I originally went to Keiser to get my Bachelors in Elementary Education and I came out of there with an AA in paralegal studies. They practically swindled me into taking the paralegal courses instead because they did not offer the Elementary Education program there. They said not to worry because I can always transfer my credits. I got approved for all sorts of student loans and financial aid. However, at the end of my career they decided to tell me that "I" did not submit my financial aid application on time and now I owe them $4000. I graduated in 2009 and I have been unable to get my transcripts or pay that outrageous amount of money so that I can further my education. I am a single mom of three boys and they will not work with me at all. They want there money and will not give me a break.
More Keiser University Complaints & Reviews
- Keiser University - unauthorized billing!
- Keiser University - financial aid scam!
- Keiser University - misleading students!
- Keiser University - nursing program
- Keiser University - Sarasota - fraudulent fees / tuitions
- Keiser University - rico
- Keiser University - fraud
- Keiser University - Harassing calls
- Keiser University - financial aid
- Keiser University - daytona campus