Keen.comNearly impossible to reach customer service

S

I canceled my account and requested that the money left in the account, about $20, be returned to me. Nearly impossible to reach customer service. The first reply canceled my account but did not respond to my request for a refund. Their emails cannot be replied to, so I had to re-submit everything again form the site. The second reply came a few days later telling me there was no money left in my account. They make it very difficult to reach them, and I think they assume that because of that most people will walk away from their money. I've learned my lesson. If a psychic doesn't accept PayPal, I'm not interested.

• Jh
    jhmoonbay Jun 26, 2012

My complaint about keen is that the "advisers" there have fleeced my wife of most of an inheritance she received and they tell her the most horrible things about me. They have told her that I cheat on her, do illegal business' of all types, am responsible for the deaths of her mother and brother, and have murdered at least 1 person. She believes all of it. One "advisor" even led her to believe he would become romantically involved with her, until she ran out of money! My marriage is most likely damaged beond repair. Do I have any legal recourse?