Keenfalse reference

I demand that you remove the reference to me on your complaint. You are referring to another Suzanne Breitenbach, not me which lives the in Tustin, CA. I take great pride in my career and reputation. By using my address the article refers to me and not the person you are referring to with your complaint. I demand that you have it removed immediately, for I have been harmed. I expect an apology and am considering legal action for this attack on reputation.
Suzanne Breitenbach in Tustin, CA