Kay Jewelers — horrible customer service
I have a serious issue with customer service at this particular location. I had my wedding band re-sized -- basically a smaller band was ordered -- and was told I would be called when it was ready.
We never received a call. Finally, after a month of waiting, we called the store and was told by a kid (with attitude) that it was going to be sent back to wherever it came from because we had waited too long to come in.
We went in to the store and sure enough, they had sent the ring back. I proceeded to explain to a different kid behind the counter that we were never called. He told us we were called twice. I told him I would know whether I was called. (And I later went through my phone records. There was no record of any calls from Kay Jewelers.)
In the end, I was less upset about the fact that they didn't call and more upset about how both of these kids had such a bad attitude and had no idea how to treat customers. It indicated to me that there was very poor management at that location, and perhaps company-wide. I am incredibly thankful that we did not buy a more expensive piece of jewelry there and will never shop at Kay Jewelers again.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers