Kate Spadethey cancelled my order

K

I bought a bag from this store as a present for a friend and I was super excited about this purchase but Kate Spade cancelled my order!!
The worst part was that they did not tell me anything about that and all that time (for over a month) I was waiting for my order. It did not arrived and I contacted Kate Spade to ask about the status of my order and only then they told me the truth. I can't understand why no one bothered to contact me earlier? Very poor service and in my opinion that is not a good way to do business! If I would have known about that earlier I would order something else! Terrible store!

• Ne
    Nealy Wyatt Oct 19, 2019

Kate Spade cancelled a wallet I 4 days after I ordered it saying it was ‘backordered’ and online it still says in stock but they increased the price so I called customer service and I was still willing to buy the wallet again but they told me I wouldn’t be guaranteed to get the wallet when I asked them. The online store is clearly very unprofessional with handling their orders and the customer service rep I talked to was very cold and condescending when I asked him valid questions.