Kasambalying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

T May 30, 2019

Do not trust this site!! The psychics are liars who don't promise what they have. At the beginning of every chat you get 3 free minutes which is not worth it as 5 psychics that I talked with provide vague answers - short answers that are not detailed or specific as promised! On top of that they leave the chat room for no reason. (probably because they don't have an answer) *in the screenshot attached you will me ask a psychic ‘could you please be more specific?' when she abandoned me from the chatroom! Her description is a lie "honest outcomes and predictions are my specialities" my [censored]! She fools people to scrap their money and ending the chat abruptly going to the next person and so on.

Here are the psychics that I talked to: love world emerald, truth and light, best psychic readings, breezy and light4you. Do not trust these people! They will suck your wallet dry and will leave you will dissatisfaction and disappointment. Neither you should trust other psychics on the website. I wasted 64 dollars to get abysmal!!!

Don't waste your time and money looking for other people to tell you what they know about your life. The only person who knows is you and you are in control!

It is time we become aware of those scammers! And not give them any of our time and money! Enough is enough!

lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

RESOLVED

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we apologize for the negative experience you had. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new