Karplus Warehouse Inc.Friendly warning - DO NOT buy your car from them!

Karplus Warehouse Inc.
www.karpluswarehouse.com

I bought a car from Kar-Plus the end of March. I have had so many problems with the vehicle. The fist time I went to out gas in the car I noticed there was no gas cap, then the side mirror fell off and had to be replaced, then the ignition froze because of the worn key so they both had to be replaced, with in four months of having the car I've had to put all new tires and now the altinators is out. Friendly warning Do NOT buy your car from them.

• Sh
    shannon Apr 28, 2008

i think that no matter where you go, you are prune to have problems. My question is why wasn't this examined through the buyer before the actual purchase? You couldn't check out a carfax report or maybe take an advanced look at the vehicle before you drove off the lot? I'm thinking about purchasing from them but i know that i will make sure that i do my research to make sure that the same thing doesn't happen!! please let me know what karplus dealer was this purchased at? what kind of car was it?

• Cl
    Claudina Rodriguez Oct 16, 2008

I too had purchased a vehicle from Karplus Warehouse. I leased a 2004 Landrover, Freelander back in October of 2006. After one month, I experienced a number a problems with the vehicle. First it began with the engine overheating, after that it had electrical and interior/ exterior problems. After numerous calls and visits the dealership was able to repair some, not all maintenance work. Infact, one of the repairs which was on the list is NOW even worse than what it was before. The owner is also acusing me of creating these problems and now I am taking legal action. I WARN EVERYONE!!! not to buy from this dealership for they only sell "LEMONS" and they don't care how u get to work or any where else.

• Tr
    Truckman Jul 07, 2009

I bought a Ford Truck from Karplus back in 2001 the truck had 3 different sized tires on it and after bringing it to their attention they fixed it for FREE the same day.
    I had no problems with them or my truck until recently, I don't blame them because it is over 7 years later.

• Vc
    VCON Jul 07, 2009

Do not buy from this place. After agreeing to a price we drove 300 miles there and the manager Mark told us the price we agreed was no longer valid. He said the bank told him he could not sell it for the price he told us before we drove there. Total dirtbag liars. Never buy from there

• Mr
    Mr. S. Schawb Jul 19, 2009

I purchased a 2004 IS 300 from San Fernando Rd. branch and I was very happy with my car and the service was impeccable. I went there on a very hot day and Chris ( a filipino salesman that helped me ) already had cold bottled waters waiting for us. He was very professional and polite. I asked about different types of cars for comparison purposes and Chris was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons that helped me made a wise decision on wich car to pick. When we got inside everybody was very warm and welcoming. He introduced us to a couple of his managers and they were nice enough to offer us pizzas and soda. Financing was very easy and they were more than willing to work with me on the numbers considering that I have credit issues. A week later I came back with a friend as a referral and Chris treated him the same. Later that day my friend even told me that he owes me one for taking him to Karplus. I don't know about the unsatisfied customers, but a lot of people have the tendency to expect too much and blow things out of proportion when they don't get what they want. Bottom line don't believe everything you read or hear. God gave you the smarts to decide for yourself. I don't know if you'll get the same service like I did but at least give them a chance. If your not happy for any reason... simply walk out. They don't even have a gate to hold you inside. In most cases you just cant satisfy everyone no matter how hard you try.

Mr. S. Schawb

• Sp
    spriggs Dec 28, 2012

two words Bad place

• Ji
    Jim Rod Jan 12, 2013

For this unhappy buyer, I myself is an owner of a truck from karplus that I purchase 7 months ago. I maybe lucky enough to have purchase so far a reliable vehicle. I came from a long way in Ventura and have to arrange transportation to come to karplus. Prior to that I have done my homework by checking reviews and availability of this specific truck that I am looking for and the best option was that of Karplus inventory. I arrange for one of my friends who lived near the dealership to check the vehicle for me and I was lucky enough that he was a mechanic as well. After a go signal from him, transaction went well and smooth. As my experience, I hope that every buyer should do necessary research and mechanical checkup before buying. One step would not hurt your buying process. Trust me you will be the winner at the end.

• Ba
    badian37 Mar 13, 2013

At Karplus Warehouse, we take care of our customers by providing the best possible customer service and we strive to make the purchasing experience – as smooth as possible. We inspect all our vehicles and insure that customers are satisfied with the product, before the purchase. Sometimes customers overlook the vehicle upon inspection, since we have 600 cars on the lot. Contact us and we will rectify the situation.

Marin car Sep 04, 2017

[censor] liar. Flew from san francisco. Came here to buy car. Lincoln mkt livery. Nobody called or message anything. Car was sold before I came in. They called when I was landed at lax airport. If somebody need help I have all the proofs. I bought oneway ticket. This is my number [protected] if someone wants to know.

Comments
    Comments

• St
    Stay home. Aug 03, 2019

This place is horrible, a classic high-pressure churn 'em and burn 'em operation. I came there to see a 2016 Maserati Ghibli. After inspecting the car on the outside, I asked the salesperson to get the keys. I ran it for a bit, then said, "I'd like to take it out." His immediate response was, "We have to run a credit check." No request to see a driver's license, no questions, he went straight to the old "credit check" chestnut. When I told him I was going to pay cash, his response was, "Are you ready to move on this car right now?" When I said I was still in the looking phase, he said, "I'm not going to put any miles on the car unless I have a firm committment." Don't waste your time here, damaged cars, high-pressure tactics. And, the car was damaged, had dents, missing trim, and when I asked if he knew the history, he replied, "It's not a salvage". What a waste of time there. Stay away!