Karma PhotographyA complaint made almost 1 year ago

I am writing to retract a complaint I made just under 1 year ago.
1 year ago I was involved in a failing marriage.
Instead of taking the onus of responsibility upon myself I blamed other people for the failing marriage.
At the time Troy Miller of Karma Photography had done some work with my now ex. They had become friends. When my marriage failed I blamed everyone else for this except myself.

I wrote a complaint on this board as a personal attack on Troy that was completely false and defamatory in nature.
Through this passed year Troy contacted a Lawyer and the case went through the court.
The judge has court ordered me to take the complaint down and if it was not removable to write a public apology.
So seeing as I wrote the complaint under an alias of Samantha Brooks I am not able to remove the complaint, hence why I am writing this public apology.
I was not able to deal with the stresses of my split and instead of being a man, I chose to be a coward and wrote the false review on Troy Miller, Karma Photography and the fact that he works for the Hamilton Fire Department.
I sincerely apologize for any pain and suffering this may have caused to any and all parties involved.

Again I hope you can forgive me.

John

Samantha Brooks Jun 01, 2016

My experience was quite good with everything with the exception that I wish the photo shoot would have lasted longer.
    Everyone had such a great time and the shoot had to end on time as there was another customer about to shoot after in the studio.

Troy Miller was great with the family and very professional.
    Knowing that he is a Hamilton firefighter was also great as a few weeks later we took the kids into see the fire trucks.

The time slots could be longer to get more shots!

Thanks again