Kall8debited my account to pay a bill without my permission

P

I had a 800 line with this company. After stopping my service I owed them like $40 dollars. They sent me a collections letter for the amount owed. Then they took it upon themselves to debit my account for small amounts 6 months later to pay that debt. How can they do this? Is it not my choice as to wether I pay my bills or not?

• Va
    VanTech Sep 19, 2011

This company Kall8 is a scam, they charge you a $25.00 monthly fee for "Automated Reports" that I never signed up for, nor was it mentioned on the website or on their Terms of Service.
    I cancelled my account it took them 4 days to cancel, then the try to charge me for the cost of those 4 days, I cancelled the Automated Reports before hand, but was still being charged up till the cancellation date, their calculating a pro-rated method of the final costs is way off base. Anyhow I cancelled my credit card after reading numerous reports of them committing credit card fraud while continually billing your card long after your account has been closed.
    Anyhow I will send them a Western Union payment for the amount I owe them and will continually be posting reviews similar to this online to warn others of their scam.

• Qw
    qwui Jun 24, 2010

You are complaining that they made you pay what you owed them and didn't want to pay? So sad, so mean...