Kaaum.com — women’s shoes
I ordered a pair of women's sandals for my wife. The sole was the right size but the straps for the toe ankle and leg are ridiculously big. I emailed with photos and asked for return info. Someone named Denise emailed me back saying I couldn't return due to international shipping and I could choose another item for $20. My original purchase was $34.99. There is no phone number anywhere to speak to a customer service rep. I found another pair of shoes for $29.99 and they are requesting I pay an additional $9. I just want my money back at this point. Worst customer service I've dealt with in a while.
More Kaaum.com Complaints & Reviews
- Kaaum.com - 2017 new light soft casual fashion men leather shoes one white and one black 
- Kaaum.com - fraud!!
- Kaaum.com - sandals
- Kaaum.com - shoes/customer service 
- Kaaum.com - screen protector
- Kaaum.com - poor quality, unfair practices 
- Kaaum.com - summer sandals
- Kaaum.com - sandals 
- Kaaum - men's shoes, 8.5
- Kaaum.com - products and customer service