JustFlywrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # [protected], confirmation # ncksk2h

B Jun 18, 2018 Review updated:

By using Justfly.com online, I booked a ticket from Taiyuan, China to Taipei, Taiwan with Hainan Airlines. The flight will make a connection in Guangzhou.

Here are the details:
Hainan Airlines Flight 7309 8:05am - 10:45am Fri May 25 from TYN to CAN
Hainan Airlines Flight 7981 4:30pm - 6:30pm Fri May 25 from CAN to TPE

For some unknown reason, my passport number had been changed when I tried to get my ticket from the counter of Hainan Airlines in Taiyuan Airport. One young lady working on my ticketing suggested that the only way I can do is calling Justfly right a way to make a correction because they had no right to update my personal information.

As I could not call Justfly when I was in China, I asked my daughter to do it for me. My passport number finally got updated.

Now I want to know that why my passport number got changed. And it has no way to verify my personal information after the purchase from Justfly website.

Could you allow us to login into our personal file, double check it and manage to correct it instead of calling you for correction?

Thank you very much.

Bing Chen

• Updated by Bing Chen · Jun 18, 2018

Here are the details:
    Hainan Airlines Flight 7309 8:05am - 10:45am Fri May 25 from TYN to CAN
    Hainan Airlines Flight 7981 4:30pm - 6:30pm Fri May 25 from CAN to TPE

Thank you very much.

•   Jun 19, 2018

Nobody will investigate such case due to the follwing:
    - no substantial damage,
    - no objective data of any incident can be provided in outcome;
    - the complicity of the case

I am nota staff meber of the JustFly travel agent.

Regards,
    manager for ICAO/IATA irregulations mattes,
    e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net, air.irregulations(at)asia.com - for requests for private claims with relevant documents
    / substitute antispam (at) = @ in address field /