Just Brakes — Rip Off!
I drive a 2008 Nissan Atltima that I took in to Just Brakes because like everyone else, the thought of $99 repairs sounded to good to be true . . . it was! Admittantly I know nothing about cars but I know enough about human nature to know when I am being lied to about something. When I walked in I asked simply to have my brakes looked at and given an estimate. I reiterated several times I wanted no work to be done without my approval. The person at the desk had me fill out forms for the inspection, which I thought was odd, but he assured me it was for insurance reasons. Afterwards he drove my car about 25 yards into the garage and then asked me "how long have your brakes be grinding like that?" I told him they havent been grinding (he must have heard the cash register grinding up my bill). After about a ten minute inspection he came out and told me the cost to fix my brakes would be $1400! He said the "grinding" was caused by metal on metal and they needed ceramic brakes or some such non sense. I told him to put the car back together (they had already began the job!) and give me back my car. After some back and forth arguing he finally gave me back my car. I drove it down the street to another garage for an inspection, cost for repair and labor $159! Save your time and money, don't ever go to Just Brakes, because they are really Just A Rip Off!
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes Snellville, GA - Really Bad Business Ethics 
- Just Brakes - What a rip off 
- Just Brakes #604 - Unscrupulous practices
- Just Brakes - Stay away! 
- Just Brakes - Terrible service/wrong repairs