Just BrakesRip Off!

B

I drive a 2008 Nissan Atltima that I took in to Just Brakes because like everyone else, the thought of $99 repairs sounded to good to be true . . . it was! Admittantly I know nothing about cars but I know enough about human nature to know when I am being lied to about something. When I walked in I asked simply to have my brakes looked at and given an estimate. I reiterated several times I wanted no work to be done without my approval. The person at the desk had me fill out forms for the inspection, which I thought was odd, but he assured me it was for insurance reasons. Afterwards he drove my car about 25 yards into the garage and then asked me "how long have your brakes be grinding like that?" I told him they havent been grinding (he must have heard the cash register grinding up my bill). After about a ten minute inspection he came out and told me the cost to fix my brakes would be $1400! He said the "grinding" was caused by metal on metal and they needed ceramic brakes or some such non sense. I told him to put the car back together (they had already began the job!) and give me back my car. After some back and forth arguing he finally gave me back my car. I drove it down the street to another garage for an inspection, cost for repair and labor $159! Save your time and money, don't ever go to Just Brakes, because they are really Just A Rip Off!

RESOLVED

• Ju
    Just Brakes admin Aug 29, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at [protected] to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.