Juno Online Services — juno wi fi
Wi Fi went down 5 days ago and I checked and re-checked all hardware and they keep sending me a checklist of things to do which I have done over and over for 5 days now. I'm not a novice. I think their signal is being blocked and I keep asking them to check and they keep ignoring me and sending the same check list.
I probably have been a customer for 20 years or more. I'm paying for a temporary hook-up with xfinity and I keep telling Juno I need to get back up and all they do is keep sending me the same checklist of things to do. I certainly know how to check all my hardware. I've done everything on that checklist over and over for 5 days now. I'm not a novice. They need to check if the signal is getting into the Montgomery Village/ Gaithersburg area.
A few years ago that was the problem when I went down and it took them a few days to make the repair and get me back up. I keep suggesting that may be the problem since I've reset the modem, also turned it on and off, bypassed the filter, changed cords, disconnected and re-connected equipment, tried a different phone outlet, had Verizon check the line. The modem has green blinking lights suggesting it's working and is searching for a signal. I don't think their signal is getting through to their area. I'm tired of them sending me a checklist of things to check when that is not the problem.
More Juno Online Services Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - credit card charges never made
- UOL Juno Online - unauthorized charges
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*Juno Online, 888-839-5866, CA - unauthorized charge
- Juno - scam
- Visa - UOL*Juno Online - unauthorized charge
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno - fraud/ invalid collection
- Juno Online Services - juno online
- Juno.com - refuses to refund money