Jumbo Electronics Company Logo

Jumbo Electronics Company

Having problems with Jumbo Electronics Company?

+971 80 058 626 (Customer Service)
+971 43 523 555 (Jumbo House, Dubai)
+971 42 953 915 (Jumbo Deira City Centre, Dubai)
+971 43 253 711 (Jumbo Dubai Mall)
+971 42 843 470 (Jumbo Mirdif City Centre, Dubai)
+971 43 410 101 (Jumbo Moe, Dubai)
PO Box 3426
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Complaints & Reviews

Return policy

The store manager forced me to pay 250dhs to accept the return!! Really, who does this??
The product was not compatible with any other sound system, so I sadly had to return it. I brought it back to the store the next day, perfectly packed in its original package, not a single mark even on the external cardbox.
I am so shocked. I never imagined this could happen. Unbelievable behavior to take money from me. Short term gain that will very quickly destroy this retailer's brand. Now customers will know where not to go shopping.
Wonder why we all move to Amazon? Just look at their customer service vs. how Jumbo treated me.

• Updated by Dje Bythesea · May 28, 2020

So shocked by the attitude of the store manager at Mall of the Emirates, I can't find the words.
    He must come from another planet, and will soon realize that no customer will come to his store anymore.

Product name Motiv Ring

Hello,
I purchased this ring product from Jumbo Dubai Mall. I asked the person to show how it works but he said only possible after purchase. I did that. When I went to him again he just refused saying it's very easy to connect and you can do it at home by yourself. I was in a rush so I left. And it was a nightmare to connect with any of the phones we had at home. Be it Samsung/ I-PHONE 10 or 11.
I had to take trouble to go to the shop again where they were also unable to connect. The product was sent for repair. I got a call after a week to collect the product as it has been replaced as repair was not possible. To my horror it was again "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE " . I had to visit the store again and I was promised for a fair deal.
I got a call from Jumbo that the product is not compatible with any phone and you will be given a credit note instead.
My concern is why should I accept money in that form where there is no fault of mine. I paid hard earned cash on that product and it's the company's responsibility to refund when the product sold is of not good quality. You cannot sell and bad product on hard cash and give a credit note in return.
Awaiting for a fair response.
Incident reference #[protected]
Date 02/05/2020
Dubai Mall Jumbo Unwired
Brand :connect me
Contact: Sweta Tibrewala
[protected]@yahoo.com
Note: Product is unused as I was not able to connect!! And its obvious if you want to use you have to unbox first.

Product name Motiv Ring

service complaint

I am situated in Dubai, UAE. Isubmitted a oneplus phone for a screen repair for the quoted and agreed price was AED 700. It was comminicated from one of Jumbo's officials over a phone call. On completion of very delayed service, lack of coordination between their departments and numerous follow ups, they asked for AED 800 when I went to the store to pick it up.
Then I asked them to file the discrepency and resolve the issue.

It has been one week since then, and i did not get followed up. One of the company's official promised to call me back on saturday, today is Tuesday and no one contacted me.

I am having a terrible experience with your service and would definitely avoid using it in future.

I want to get my issue resolved as soon as possible.

new laptop

Dear Sir, I am writing this letter to inform you I have purchased a brand new HP laptop dtd on 28th...

cheating

Hi,

I am farhan from dubai. The month of june i bought Iphone XS 256 gb from sharjah city center. And i claim the VAT return policy with my friend passport copy(he was in visit visa ) .When he traveling he submit the invoice and all .Airport authority said in their system not showing passport details and all.

Last week i went to sharjah city center and spoke with Customer service executive Mr.Jhon . i give all the details to him . He said he will speak with manager . manager was not there on that time. After the discusin jhon called and said manager will not do anything.

Actually this mistake happen from your company side and why i am loosing my money .

please take the action ASAP, otherwise i will go with legal department.

Thanks,
FARHAN
[protected]

bat rating

I have left my device in MCC franchise on 21st April and today is 9th, it's been 12 days I still did not get my mobile back.
every time I call and visit the franchise I get the same answer your device is under maintenance, seriously such disturbing customer service.
If you are unable to fix the device, give me a new one as per your insurance promises, the difference can be paid.
I swear if I don't get a proper answer by today I will go to the police, I was promised 10-15 working days for my device to be fixed.
the serial number of slip is: 198698
invoice number is: [protected]
Regards

product not received

Hi sir / madam

I order the item through online I got the reference in quikr +[protected] this concern person contact no he put a add in quikr with low price and he working from welcome to jumbo electronics

Address: khalid bin al waleed road near maktoum bridge, karama, dubai -
Dubai - united arab emirates
Email: jumbo. [protected]@net-shopping.com
Website: www.jumbo.ae

Our products are 101% original with bill and warranty

We deliver your order within 24hrs

Like this he sms me on whats app I trust u company I make the payment after all conversations he blocked my no I request you to help me on this...

lenovo yoga 530

Self purchased Lenovo yoga 530 from jumbo electronic, hamdan street, Abu Dhabi branch on 22 April 2019, which was informed that the laptop storage capacity is 1TB HDD + 256 GB SSD. Please note that the laptop is a display piece and it was purchased by me in box open condition.
Once the laptop brought home and on checking the storage capacity, it came to know that the storage capacity is only 256 GB SSD which will not meet my requirements.
The same was returned to store within 3 days from purchase and complaint was registered in email as well as many calls were made, still no proper response.

[Resolved] lenovo laptop

Dear Sir/Madam, This is Praveen kumar I bought my lenovo laptop in your company few years back you can...

online sales and delivery service

We purchased a TV online, specifically for the reason that they advertise next day delivery, as this suits u...

bad consumer service

My PS3 broke with my blue ray inside the console, i took it to Jumbo electronics for repair. I received a replacement ps3 unit instead, which was ok with me. My blue ray that was stuck inside my old unit would be returned to me after 45-60 days.That was exactly 4 months and 13 days ago. I have been to Jumbo electronics MOE a few time already, i have also called allot of times to follow up. I have been promised by the staff working at the service department Jumbo Electronics MOE on more than one occasion they'll get back to me, they never did. I received my first feedback 2 weeks ago with no apology or explanation as to why i'm waiting so long. They just said they contacted Sony with regards to my missing blue ray and i have to wait about 90 days more.

As a customer its not my concern as to who to blame for my property taking so long to get back to me, Sony or Jumbocorp. What i do feel is that because i went to Jumbo they should be responsible to get back to me with updates on a timely manner.I think because its just a bluray disc to them its of no importance to them.

I just want the public to be ware of the possible service to expect if they have any problems with their products.

defective laptop sold by jumbo

Reference to the above subject, I would like to mention , I had purchased a Lap Top HP Pavillion ZD8252EA Serial NO: EH692EA#ABV from Jumbo Electronics , Bur Dubai Showroom vide Cash Memo No. RI 305613 dt: 15.09.2005 .

First of all while buying I was told that it has International Warranty but it didn't.Since I stay in Mumbai (INDIA) specifically asked on international warranty to which the Salesman accepted , The most attractive feature of this laptop was it was 1 gb Ram (512 x 2 ), P IV , 17" wide screen and fully loaded.

When I came back to Mumbai, the RAM Memory Card 512x2 were not working together. This fact was revealed to Jumbo's Service Center during my next visit in February 2005. But the Service Person asked me to keep the Lap Top for atleast 4 to 5 days for testing purpose and replacing the parts if required which was not possible for me to do so as I was just about to leave within a day or two.

During my next visit in June I gave the Lap Top at Service Center at Rashidya on 30th of June 2006 for test and they replaced one faulty memory card of 512 Mb Chip, I collected the Lap Top on the day of my departure on 7th of July 2006 and found that the same problem is coming up. I think there is some other problem which is conflicting with the Mother Board. The Lap Top is working well with the single 512 RAM but not with both Rams.

Then the Warranty got expire on 15th of September 2006 and due to this I request jumbo to extend warranty for further 6 months, so that in my next visit I can give my Lap Top again for test purpose.

Again I gave my laptop for rectification on 18th feb 2007 at Rashidya & they replaced the chip again and was kept on test with them for 5 days , but after I came back to Mumbai again the same problem started in less than 20 days of replacement of chip to which i complained again to the head Customer service about the defective piece they had sold to me , and they are now asking extra cost to replace the chip or whatever parts needed for troublefree working of my laptop.

I SHALL BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE GUIDES ME TO LODGE THIS COMPLAINT TO CORRECT AUTHORITIES TO GET JUSTICE AND EVEN HP CAN KNOW HOW THEIR DEALERS ARE PROVIDING SERVICES TO THEIR VALUED CUSTOMERS.

• Te
    terrace May 13, 2007

Jumbo Electronics - HP Laptop - same thing happened here.

anjana2009 Feb 03, 2009

NEVER BUY ANY HP PRODUCT. HP never stands behind its products or admits to its technical flaws!!

I'm also having problems with my dv9223ts laptop purchased for Rs.94, ooo/- after 18months of purchase. Got to buy a new one...IBM is my next choice.

[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices