Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / I kavita bissoondial please free free to call me at [protected] or email me at [protected]@gmail.com

1 4 metro tech center, United States

I'was a customer with chase bank for couple years and i'm had a check hold up for $1900.00 I went and cash the check and Lisa gave a check for $400.00 i cash my check i send through that money through western union i was got scammed with money i went on 3/15/2019 to get bank statement at 4 metro tech center Brooklyn NY 11245 there is a Branch manager, vice president name Lisa Gallotta call a man and that man ask me what happened i told him what happened and he told me to call customer service to get my statement they he told me what i will call them for my account is closed they have no statement to give me don't make him see i go back to that branch for nothing if he see me go back at 4 metro tech center at Chase bank he will get me arrested. Lisa Gallotta who put her people to scammed me my money by having me send it through western union i had lost $3, 484 because of her by sending my money through western union.

Ka