Joshua Doore - Russells4pce belinda wall unit

E

GOOD DAY
I'm very disappointed in Russell's in Knysna that is now Bradley's. Ive bought a 4 pce Belinda Wall unit on 31 of May 2016. I waited almost 3 weeks for somebody from the store to put it together. It was lying on the floor, and I told them I've already gave my 3 pace wall unit away. All my stuff that was in the cupboard was on my beds. They found somebody to put it together, but when I got home from work, I saw the glass was broken, the cupboard was damage. We took photo's and gave it to the shop manager. He did nothing about it for almost 6 months. Yesterday on the 8th of December they came to my house and remove the door to fix the glass. They could have only took of the broken glass.

The pieces that supposed to be together is not properly fix. On the one side threes only 2 screws holding it together and the other side 3 screws. There is a gap between the 3 parts, that's not supposed to be. I saw there's is pieces of the wood that break out where the screws are supposed to be. that's why the guy could not put it together properly. The wholes is to big for the screws now. I paid it in cash and I am very disappointed, because I wanted to buy myself a coffee table and a good dining room table and chairs at this shop, but I think I will move to Lewis right now. If you could look into my relationship with Russell's over these years, you will see that I was a very good client of Russell's.

[protected] or [protected]

• Updated by elaineliz · Dec 21, 2016

Good day

The manager and a staff member came to my house to fix the problem, but I was not happy at all. He surgest that My husband and I come to the store to look for something else, because there was not the same as we had, I realize that I would not want the same 4 pce Belinda wall unit, because it will cause me trouble in the future. The cupboard almost fell onto my friends child because the screws got loose. So I saw the Toronto wall unit, but the price was R7999.00 . so I have to add another R3000 to the money Ive spend on the Belinda. I dont have this R3000 immediatly, sins it is christmast, and the visitors are already on their way, and I need to get my house in order. I really dont have this kind of money right now, but if that is all you can do for me in this circumstance, I| have to go out and borrow the money from somebody. that is not how I like to opurate, but I am desperate right now.

Elaine Davids