J.G. Wentworthcalling repeatedly (after refusing the ridiculous offers!)

A

My husband and I called this bogus company for a quote on how much we could get for my structured settlement. They offered way-less than what we were wanting to get out of it. SO we declined the stupid offer. They have not stopped calling for the last 2 months! Each time, they call about 4 days a week, try to offer something different and they are incessant!!! For the last 2 weeks, we have told them to stop calling! They are still at it.
This company can't take NO for an answer. I feel fortunate that my husband and I did not take their ridiculous offer of 60% less than what the settlement was going to be worth after the anuity payments come in, eventually...
Who do I talk to because these stalkers won't stop calling?

• Ra
    Radmason May 24, 2017

Hey Amber! My name is Brandon, and I work with a group of private investors in Los Angeles. We recently scraped public records and noticed that you were getting a significantly lower amount than what you were owed by JG Wentworth. Our research team has indicated that we can get you at least 30-40% more than what you are currently being offered. Unlike them, we do not have any hidden fees, we will not harrass you and blow up your phone, and you would be dealing with me directly. We deal with our clients on a one-on one basis to meet all of thier finacial needs and goals If this is of any interest to you, please give me a call at [protected]. Have a blessed day

• Bi
    Bill Schieber Oct 07, 2016

Call jg wentworth 877 cash now... they screwed thousands, they'll screw you too, one small payment they will send to you... let the vikings sing

• Dc
    D Crews Jan 17, 2012

Their television adds are the most annoying of all television adds! I have stopped watching certain television networks all together because of their annoying repetition in advertisement!