J.G. Wentworth — calling repeatedly (after refusing the ridiculous offers!)
My husband and I called this bogus company for a quote on how much we could get for my structured settlement. They offered way-less than what we were wanting to get out of it. SO we declined the stupid offer. They have not stopped calling for the last 2 months! Each time, they call about 4 days a week, try to offer something different and they are incessant!!! For the last 2 weeks, we have told them to stop calling! They are still at it.
This company can't take NO for an answer. I feel fortunate that my husband and I did not take their ridiculous offer of 60% less than what the settlement was going to be worth after the anuity payments come in, eventually...
Who do I talk to because these stalkers won't stop calling?
More J.G. Wentworth Complaints & Reviews
- JG Wentworth - jg wentworth
- JG Wentworth - ripoff
- JG Wentworth - rip off!!
- JG Wentworth - non-payment and runaround
- JG Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman
- JG Wentworth - taking advantage of disabled
- JG Wentworth - settlemet rip off
- JG Wentworth - customer relations
- JG Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
- J.G. Wentworth - refinance