Jefferson Capital SystemsFraud

I

I received a letter in the mail a week ago offering me a credit if I paid off an alleged debt I owed that I have no knowledge off. Before I could send off a letter asking them what this was about and to verify the debt I checked my credit report today and this company is now showing on my credit report. It also says it's for Bankfirst Visa which I've neve heard off in the amount of $1059.00 it says the open date was 10/2008 and reported date 11/2008. Something is very fraudulent about this company.