JagexScam and stolen account!

Ok so here's the deal, My account was stolen because someone somehow has gotten a hold of my transaction receipt's I am believing that they have to know my email password I am guessing maybe I have a keylogger program on my pc, but that isn't the problem see the problem is for one I can not receive my account back fully because I can not contact this company I am a UNITED STATS based player of a UNITED KINGDOM based game I should of known there was a problem before i started, so anyways to the problem the account of mine is no longer in my hands but they are still withdrawing money from my credit card? Ok I have had enough I have spent over 50 dollars trying to contact this company every number a place gives me to call either gives me another number to call or says they have nothing to do with jagex, ok so i finally got the actual jagex number wow and yes i have it i have supplied it and so every knows it please look 0022-[protected] that is the true jagex number call it see what they have to say about you're problem. That's right an automated voice message machine that says they don't receive phone calls. Ok so you don't receive phone calls and you don't send email's back, so here's my question do you receive lawsuit's? A 100 million dollar company can not afford a business phone for problem's like this? Any help would be nice.

davis walshe Feb 12, 2008

the number was false i even tried it myself so i think this complaint might be a scam or ###.

James Mar 24, 2008

My account has been either blocked or lost in the database of Jagex's runescape game... and i have tried to recover it and it doesn't allow me to even attempt to recover it.. All it says when i click on the link on the sidebar(the 'Recover a Lost Password' link) here is what it says...-Sorry, there was an error trying to log you in to this part of the website. Please try again later.- i have tried about five times already and none of my attempts were succsesful... I think jagex has either done something stupid to Erase part of the files on some runescape players or i have been hacked 'or' i have been banned for some unknown reason that only jagex knows since i am not able to get on... My old account was named X__P_U_R_0-Last one is a zero- and i think it's time to move on to W.O.W... X__P_U_R_[protected] ~RIP~

• So
    Sonic Jun 12, 2008

I also get this same message. When googling the phrase, this is the only thing that came up. I did get this to work before, but only once. I am on dial-up, and it works fine at the library (Which is hi-speed). So, my thought is that it's the dial-up connection take too long to process, and that the thing just thinks nothing is happening, so it desplay's this message. They should really put in an html version of this, like they have with every other log-in. (If you only see a gray or white box, click here). The same thing happens on funorb, so don't bother tryin' it there. Just go to a high-speed place, and it should work.

• So
    Sonic Jun 12, 2008

Also for that number, wouldn't you need to dial the country code thing? I think englands +44, but you might wana look it up. They are a company with an office on some fancy street in Cambrige, not some 30-year-old kids' mother's basement (anymore).

• Ha
    Harley Horch Jun 15, 2008

my account has been in pending for its lock for 3 days now! what the hell do i do!

compljagex Jun 16, 2008

okay so i accidently locked my acocunt when i was apealing my abuses and my guy was a mem and its been pending for acouple days now (same question) wat the hell do we do???? he's still a mem!!!

Joe Jun 30, 2008

if you have lost your account to a hacker you can put in your secret recovery questions assuming you made them, if you didn't i am not sure.

• Du
    Dude Jun 30, 2008

This is completely false, JaGex do not give out transaction receipts and that number is also false. UK codes begin with 0044, the code you provided, 00221 (there is no 0022), is a number for Senegal. The most likely reason for you losing control of your account is through your own fault. Your transaction receipts would also not have your password on them. Most likely you have given away your password or entered it into a bogus website, therefore the loss of your own account is entirely your own fault.

• Mi
    michael Aug 14, 2008

i had a account like 2 years ago and i got bored so i went on runescape and i didnt know my password so i sent recover password right after i sent that i rememberd my password and played for about 2 hours then i log off, i get back on 3o min later and when i enter my password it says wrong password, so then i rember the recovery password thing and i type it in, then it says jagex has locked your account because they think someone hacked it.

now its 4 days later and i am still pending to unlock my account.
    >:[

• Gu
    guitarheromv Oct 04, 2008

my acount got stolen today and I did my recovery q and they said they will email me in about an hour My acc had rune armor and lots of other things and I dont want it hacked. y do those hackers even need runescape accounts?

Cold Runner2 Oct 16, 2008

Dear runescape,
    It is with regret to tell you that some of your parogramers are bending rules for people ho don't cooperate to them. During my last gameplay a player name Dracononnago approached me and asked for my password to acsess a cheat to get me saradomin armour an 10m i told him no and he said his brother in your company would block me from using the game.
    Later he aproached me again as 99 slayr a fimiliar name to my other friend Slayer 456 and asked me if he or she wanted to give me the cheat again. I said no and logged of.
    I believe his brother that he talked about who worked for Jagex is blocking me off as Dracononnago said i'd be banned three days and it has been three days. Getting through the new download for runescape i tried to log on but it told me about a logging on error. I tried to log onto other worlds but nothing worked.

Hope runescape writes Back,
    Hopefully,
    Cold Runner2.

joe for bluey Jan 08, 2009

dear lord are you an idiot. Its not Jagex's fault that you couldn't keep your PC safe, thats like blaming Ford for your stolen car when you left the keys in the lock!
    Fail

• big d 2386 Feb 16, 2009

my account is locked and i just want help unlocking it because i forgot my tracking id and i want to get on my player.u should out a god dam jagex live costumer support we people tell u the deatails about that player and the owners and all that crap unsted of u little wimps just reading them at ur house on ur little laptop help people like rsforgold people they can help u by live costumer support why cant u do the same thing scence people need hlelp unlocking there player or something.so put a ###ing live costumer support on it

daniel Mar 07, 2009

2 words right now ### JAGEX...what happens when the pple that work there have access to everyones passwords and hack them and mess it up that happened to me and im pissed about it..i pay to play that game and I cant even stop worring about when the next time 1 of thr works are goin to hack my account AGAIN I lost over 2 million gp worth of stuff thx to that now jagex says they think someone has stolen my account no duh [censored]s its ur own freaking pple..im extremely pissed off about this, this guy I nvr met "Pm Server" pops up and starts saying all this ### and by now I already know he had changed my password..I log out and cant get back in I do the recovery questions and get it back after I had lost over 2 million gp worth of stuff and the guy that was on it got me muted for 3 days...I appealed the offence and ever sense I did that my account has been locked cause jagex thinks someone has stolen my account...now I cant get back in and there is no guarentee that I will get it back and if I dont Jagex will be hearing from my laywers and I will get them shut down for ###in around with other pples accounts like that!

• De
    Deathsithes Mar 13, 2009

### gayjagex.. MY account has been locked for 3 days and muted and i haven't done jack ###! what the ###. if this is how they treat they veteran players this game isn't worth are time or money anymore. ### them.

• Kh
    khalidali3 Apr 16, 2009

thank you 4 the number so much i was ###ed off when i got hacked and lost 28 ###ing mil ###ing ### done it

jolley Jun 12, 2009

hey jagex why didnt i get mem

• Go
    goth girl Aug 05, 2009

my ex boyfriend broke up with me took my account and changed everything on it then jagex locked it wtf anyone know anything i could do to get my account back iv been denied 3 times!!!omg what does this mean i worked hard for my account, plz anyone let me know:(

• Ha
    Haynus Nov 08, 2009

it appears that once you achieve a high lvl in any skill they find an excuse to ban your account for no reason and lock it. happened to me. I did not do jack ###. I have heard of this happening to lots of people. maybe we should all gather together and sue Jagex for not refunding money, false advertising and fraud.

• Sn
    snow_Board42 Nov 23, 2009

OK IM PISSED TOO, look none of us remembers all this ### in the password recovery and i dont want to wait no fuken 2 days just to get denyed over and over again and i payed by cash for my membership these stupid lazy account stealers can work for their ### too i want my password snow_board42

• Ti
    Tiredandrippedoff May 07, 2010

I met a player online who traded me free food and then asked me if I would trade my new account for a couple of his older accounts. I politely declined. I came back to the computer to log in after a ate lunch and got the message that my password was incorrect. This account was less than 24 hrs old(paid) and I did not do the recovery questions. I've sent two request to recover password including the number on the Runescape card that I bought at Target the night before that I used to purchase the membership. How can they not recover the membership when I've given them the RS card information that I used to purchase the membership? I love this game very much, however the lack of customer support with this issue takes away all of the positive effects the game gives me. Why continue to spend hours or more on the game and then have something happen like this?

• 12
    123456123456123456 May 09, 2010

jagex sucks

jagexhatesus Jun 06, 2010

why cant "anyone" figure a way out to contact jagex...

what give's them the right to bann somone even after they pay membership...even when there not doing anything out side the rule's?

----the whole problem with the game is, its "addicting", u can say its not but god knows thats a lie..truth be told... it is very addicting.!
    ...sooo y does that matter...

It only matter's becuase for an "additcting" game (that u pay for)
    "jagex" figures they can bann you. with no way to contact them, only forces you to restart or quit forever...
    soo i have found that ive made countless accounts and what do u knw, most have gotten banned i "feel" that "jagex" bann/appel system is just a way to get money from kid's...(becuase they knw that most of there custumer r little [censor] kids)...

---how do u set a law suite against people u cant get ahold of?---

well...just saying...idk ..if you have any comments on this just post them

------and for the [censored]gits out there that would like to criticize my post------
    -GO [censor] YOURSELF-

• Al
    Alec P Dec 04, 2010

I'm seriously confused all i know is that when i try to recover my account it say sorry there was an error trying to log you in to this part of the website please try again later. but i will try day after day and it never changes please help, anyone? My account was a level 62 pure with 60 atk 75 str 82 mage 91 wc and the [censor]ING hacker got me 4 def :/

• Al
    Alec P Dec 04, 2010

this is all it says wen i try to recover my account..."sorry there was an error trying to log you in to this part of a website please try again later." any help i really want him back..

• Ro
    rockme619 Apr 28, 2011

give me my acc rockme619 email at [protected]@rocketmail.com

• Un
    Unstopabull7 Jul 11, 2011

I'm about tired of the ### I go through on this game. I have been scammed a few time which is my fault for believing people but I hate it. My real concern it that I have been hacked for the 5th time tonight but this time i am a member and purchased RS money on line after being scammed out 11mil. I am paying real money to play this game so something needs to be done! My account is Unstopabull7. I want free gp or something or I would have wasted my real money for this ### game.
    t(^.^t)

colejr4 Apr 23, 2013

Because of you guys a kid changed my name to peepeegay32 or around there and now has my private info so thx now he knows everything about me and probably will use my credit card and I will be more broke and extremely angry to the point I will flip out. Also he now will give my account to a site that he said he will sell my account and people will get it so please make sure I am the only one who can own this account real name is (colejr4) and I had tons of money around 100b so please change my name back to colejr4 and would be nice to have that back even though I wasted my life on this. Make sure that no one can ever get on it again thx for your time and I will go jump off a bridge now. BTW runescape is epic until things happen like this. PS he the guy who hacked me probably knows about this he can track me now so yep have a FANTASTIC AND MARVALISE DAY.

daddyjacob69 Aug 20, 2018

Why the heck is the bandana eyepatch listed for like 40k in the GE but active trade price is never over 10k?I keep seeing scammers using this "bank sale" or "selling 3m items half off" and it's always the same. fix your pricing system.

• Wa
    WalksFast Sep 10, 2018

I tried to sell around 2000 rune essence and raised the price a bit then when I pressed the sell they just disappeared

• Gm
    gmtm Sep 11, 2018

someone hacked my account and took all my money which was (50mil) and I am a member... so I am quitting the game because it is easy to be hacked ... my account is gmtm

• Jp
    JP3190 Oct 16, 2018

Today, 2017-08-11, an unauthorized payment was made via my paypal account. I don't play any games or know anyone who does. The payment was made early in the morning, so I know it isn't someone I know. I want a refund. I attached the email received to this complain.

Comments

• Ia
    iamAlex Oct 16, 2018

27-09-2018
    hardmaster77

I recently tried to play Runescape again. when i tried to log in, they said I was banned due to 3rd party software. They were right to ban me because i tried 3rd party software, but they banned me permanently.This is in my opinion not the right way to treat this. i put over 200 hours in this account and its gone now.

• Bl
    BLjay Oct 21, 2018

so i didnt sign up for a membership this month and i got charged.. so i been trying to get back to jagex but no word... so im taking this to court this wasnt the first time.. they didnt contact me on the first tie it happened im getting to the bottom of this

• 3x
    3 x p e l l Nov 11, 2018

hello I was in the safe zone on the wildy some one asked me to trade them and I did and it send me in the danger zone and I got killed for my stuff I had payed for my stuff out of real life money buying bonds I would like my money bk please or some help can you get hold of me on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk thank you

• Rh
    Rhonda Lowery Jan 22, 2019

i cannot play on NXT nor direct-x. i can only play version 1.2.7 on my laptop. since the recent m ining and smithing update i have tried every recommend step/setting removal, reinstall that i can find. EVERY time i try to mine Anything my game crashes. thank you for your time.

• Sh
    shade knyt Feb 06, 2020

January 31st, 1:35 in-game time. We were having a talk about Trump and someone compared him to Hitler. I immediately confronted him, and he lashed out at me with a comment about my ethnicity.
    I reported him in-game but would like to know he gets a VERY harsh penalty for saying what he said.

Comments

• Ll
    ll scotty ll Mar 07, 2020

I logged into my acc today and found that over 400mill worth of items are missing, ive been playing for along time now very upset that this happened and apparently there is nothing I can do about it?! if this is true never playing rs again. please help me get my things back