JagexBanned

Been wrongfully banned for well over a year now.
Tried emailing them several times but they simply ignore it or just say nothing will ever be done about it.
I cant believe they would do this to someone who has been buying membership on several accounts for years now.

For anyone who would be interested.

• Le
    Le Turd Dec 09, 2015

I was actually using a macro, but paying for membership and various in-game items whilst speaking to only one person and staying out of everybody's way. What I don't understand is how my actions had a negative effect on the community or even Jagex. I didn't inflate the GE or anything of the sort. I was an invisible player beside the many "super stat" lot. What truly compelled them to ban me? The reason is surely unjust. Now I'm going to accidentally use an IP scrambler and accidentally throw out multiple macro accounts for the sole purpose of accidentally disrupting the community. I'm sorry for innocent players that might be involved in my accidental actions. See, I can also be unreasonable.

Well Jagex... It's time for me to GET EVEN!!!... accidentally.

vilent_angel was my account name

• Mu
    munchyballz Jul 12, 2015

I was recently permanently banned for macroing.
    Having not committed the offence I have been faced with the worst customer service I have ever encountered.
    No appeal process, No proof displayed, No response to twitter, email, letter.

Disgusting service from the team, having loved playing the game for years and then receiving a ban (which I certain I have not deserved) I have received nothing but quotes of "100% accuracy of bans".

Considering seeking legal advice as a matter of principle.

johnathan90 Apr 08, 2014

i got unfairly banned to i never gold farmed and i got banned im a legitamate player and never broke the rules and got a perm ban for no reason ive been trying to contact jagex ever since i got banned