Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper Logo

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper

Having problems with Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper?

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper Customer Service Contacts

1910 King Edward Avenue
Cleveland, Tennessee
Locations

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 1359, Cleveland, TN 37364

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper Customer Service. Initial Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper. Discuss the issues you have had with Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper Complaints & Reviews

Feb 19, 2021

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — Sofa and loveseat

I purchased a couch and loveseat manufactured Jackson Furniture / Catnapper from Conn's HomePlus in...

Jackson Furniture Industries / CatnapperRecliner

I purchased a recliner 2 years ago from Standard Furniture in Alabama. After 3 months the recliner started to sag with filling separating on the foot of the recliner. Standard Furniture sent someone out 3 times to add stuffing into the chair. Then the chair separated between the back and seat of the chair. I was given an exchange for the faulty recliner. I received the replacement recliner, and within the year the material started to separate AGAIN, and over all comfort of the chair is non existent. Now the foot has completely separated, and filling is coming out of the bottom of the chair, and the back and cushion are coming apart, and the recliner is no longer comfortable and looks horrible. I paid over $600. for the recliner and I'll NEVER purchase a Catnapper product again. Waste of money.

Recliner

Jackson Furniture Industries / CatnapperSofa

we purchased a sofa and loveseat at appalachian country furniture in Newport, Tenn on 6/25/2016 the loveseat is fine but sofa inside material has broken lose and saging have to keep pulling cushion back in place would like to know if anything can be done don't know it still under warranty

Linda Fine
    1490 Dover rd.
    Morristown, Tenn 37813
    [protected] home
    [protected] cell
    email [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Oct 21, 2020

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — Catnapper automatic 2 recliners, couch automatic couch

All the products that are listed here have been digging into the hardwood floors causing deep gashes in my...

Jul 12, 2020

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — Couch love seat chair with ottoman

We have the Love seat, couch & chair with ottoman. After having this for 2 months the back inside couch...

Jackson Furniture Industries / CatnapperSofa recliner

Purchased in July 2019, from Rye's furture in Dickson Tennessee. It makes my leg's, and back hurt, and the wife leg's also hurt from sitting on the sofa, cannot keep it need to up grade to a differant one that would be coffortable, this one is style 549145, S/N 6395380. please advise if there is anything we can do to get an exchange my e-Mail [protected]@peoplestel.net, phone [protected]. thanks for any help on this.

Feb 19, 2020

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — article # [protected] power bob-0-pedic recliner made by catnapper serial# 5287063 style #565417 reg# 95a9436 purchase date 09/16/2018

The steel frame on the right hand side of the foot rest mechanism metal snapped off, so the foot rest raise...

Feb 15, 2020

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — recliner

I bought two catnapper recliners from Allen's Furnature in Princeton West Virginia. I have had them less than...

Nov 12, 2019

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — catnapper lift chair

I bought Catnapper Lift Chair in April for over $1200. One arm of it was sinking in more and more. After I...

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapperlift recliner

I have purchased two catnapped lift recliners and we are having trouble with a sand like grain coming out of the seems and maybe through the leather type covering. I have taken samples back to the dealer ( Laughlin Furniture) a they spoke to the factory representative and I sent pictures. This has been several months past and I have not heard anything. My sister who is an amputee and has no use of her other leg stays I. The chair 24 hours a day ( she sleeps in it also). Her mobility is from the chair to a wheel chair, to the restroom. She uses a transfer board for her mobility. Every time she transfers out of the recliner there is the sand like material in the seems and in the seat that she has to nick out. My concern is what is the sand grain and where is it coming from and is there any thing in it that might cause infection or posion.

We purchased the chairs because she liked the comfort of it and the softness of the leather covering. The other concern if the sand grain material is coming from the padding will the manufacture replace the chairs. There has been on abuse of the chair or leather material.

Please contact me
        David E Ellis
        [protected]

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapperrecliner

Bought a recliner, first day noticed footrest doesn't come up right. Day two the springs begin squeaking when reclining, day three springs sound like a 20 year old mattress, chair leaning to left... Day 4 moving makes squeaking noise. Went to dealer promised to fix (waiting). When opened back cover noticed rust on springs and wood chips... Apparently they use old worn out rusty springs, paint them and build chairs from scrap parts. Day 10 threads coming out of footrest, one seam is almost threadbare. Upholstery on front side panel is bunching up. This company is ripe for a consumer protection act lawsuit, class action maybe.

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnappercatnapper couch & chair/ottoman

We have the couch & chair with ottoman. After having this for about 3-4 months, the set started peeling. We contacted the furniture store and they sent us new cushion covers. This proved to be a temporary solution to a permanent problem!!!
            The peeling is down to the fabric in a couple places. The stitching is also coming out in a couple places! Very Very poor quality!! We have a very nice house & this ruins the looks of our entire room - EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!
            We would gladly take a credit toward new furniture of the same brand & try a replacement or perhaps we pay shipping on a new set - this needs taken care of ASAP!
            I have provided pictures & as you can see... we do not live in filth and take care of things. There are two of us and very minimal wear on our furniture.
            Please let me know what we can do to get this taken care of!! We are asking that you do what is right & we will continue to be a customer... however, we have spent lots and lots of money with your company and depending on this outcome may never buy your brand again!!
            Please let me know what you can do to help us. We are very reasonable and never write complaints! This is fully justified & I hope you will do what is right!
            Mike & Donna Hermes
            [protected]@nuestroqueso.com
            [protected]

Aug 06, 2019

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — dual recliner

After 2 years leather started cracking and busting on the seat backs and headrests (both sides). The handle...

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnappercatnapper sofa and loveseat

Purchased these both to remodel our living room. It took two weeks to delivery, we had them about 4 months when the padding on one side of the sofa seat bunches up. The store we purchased from came back to pick up and send to company for repair and it took one month to get it back! Now the loveseat is doing the same! I do not recommend catnapper furniture!! $2500 just thrown away!! They used to be a good brand, not anymore!

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — fabric peeling and cracking

We purchased this sofa and dual love seat from Cleo's furniture on 9/20/14 after returning a defective...

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — reclining dual sofa with drop down middle

Purchased the lay flat dual reclining sofa from Catnapper in 2017. The inside plastic pull latch broke. I...

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — concord collection sofa & loveseat w/ console

I purchased the Catnapper sofa and love seat 2/26/14 and it's has just fallen apart. One arm has literally...

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — couch and 2 recliners in bonded leather catnapper brand

Bonded leather couch and 2 recliners catnapper brand purchased at wayne furniture in monticello ky 42633 by...

Monticello

Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — loveseat and couch

I am contacting you in regaurds to a couch and love seat we have through your company. We have only had the...

Jackson Catnapper — recliner with heat and massage

Horrible furniture and even worse customer service, I bout 2 identical recliners 5/2014, almost everything...