Jackpot Joy — Rip off
As a regualr customer on jackpot joy, a bingo site that i really did like as in cornwall there isnt much to do. i logged on on sat night and they have a pre buy option, i pre bought my tickets which cost £37 and usually let it run and join in the chat. each game costs abou £2 they had a technical fault so only the pre bought people could play so the prize money went from £120 houses to £5 when a few of us complained we were told we shouldnt have pre bought. after about 20 mins the tech team fixed the problem and i won 2 lines and a full house .woooooo that was about £60 but my win didnt register. i was told to phone the HO which i did and was told i would get a responce in 72hrs. then the pre bought tickets we had bought disapeared. i again rang up and was shouted at by the customer care people. to date still no responce or refund or winnings have been paid.
More Jackpot Joy Complaints & Reviews
- Jackpotjoy Bingo - Beware of this scam!
- Jackpot Joy - False advertising
- Jackpot Joy - e-mail scam
- www.jackpotjoy.com - Unable to cash winnings £450. from Roulette
- Jackpot Joy - Terrible experience
- jackpotjoy uk sweepstakesignjackpotjoy.com - winning
- Jackpot Joy - Text messages
- jackpotjoy.com - no get withdrawal
- Jackpotjoy uk site - chat hosts
- Jackpot Joy - closing my account