Jack LaLanne JuicersCustomer service

F

I order my juicer on Dec 5, 2014 for grand total of approximately $85 including 3 year warranty. For several days I checked status with it simply saying "Thanks fir your order!" I called Jan. 11th to get an update and was advised that the juicer was out of stock that it would be here "by next week" (by my math that'd be end of business day on Fri Jan 16, 2014. Granted they still have 24 hrs to uphold that promise at time of this posting, it needs to be noted this customer service group is vague in response, only hear; don't listem and don't work to truly resolve customer dissatisfaction.
Their responses are scripted. It's noted by rush of "thanks for your patience, thanks for hilhilding and speaking over the customer. And also in their lack of ability to problem solve and locate accurate information. Ie, where in the continental United States is my juicer at this time? It is not intended to be sarcastic but a genuine question that could not be answered. These are my hard earned funds and their lackadaisical attitude is disrespectful as is their lack of communication. At what time was I going to be notified that it was out of stock initially?
I understand that folks who answer the phones are the front lines and easy target for citizen frustration. However, a majority of that can be eliminated with better training and an effort to care even if it has to be faked. People don't enjoy their time and money being mistreated.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jan 15, 2015

"I called Jan. 11th to get an update and was advised that the juicer was out of stock that it would be here "by next week" (by my math that'd be end of business day on Fri Jan 16, 2014." - NO... That would be by the end of the next week... If you called at the beginning of this week "JAN 11" then they would have it during the week of Jan 18-Jan 24.

That said, you have been waiting for a LONG time but I do not see how they were "disrespectful" when you have only called 1 time, they explained that it was out of stock AND they found out when you would be getting it. If you wanted to cancel the order then you could have just said "PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER".

Based on this complaint, I would say the company was at fault for the order being delayed and nothing more.